Oneshot two, Looking For Her

Daveed pov

It's been about two days since me and emmy had our fight. She stormed out and I haven't seen her since, I've tried calling only to find she left her phone and wallet. I'm starting to get worried not knowing where my girlfriend is and not being able to apologize, I'm put down as her emergency contact but no calls of people coming to the door with news. I've even called around looking for her at all of our houses within a short drive of our house, I love her and I should have said what I said. The one time she walked out she just sat in the acr and cried and then came inside, but she never drove off and left.

I'm preparing to go out early in the morning tomorrow to go looking for her around all the usual spots.
The next day

The next day I woke up and got ready. When I got in the car I started to feel a sense of confusement and fear. I just reassure myself that everything is okay and is fine, I pull off and start to drive around. First stop teh mall somewhere and me and Emmy loved to go just to look at the new items and stuff, never buying anything but just looking, there's no sign of her car anywhere. I drove through every single parking lot looking for her car. The next place was our favorite spot for a date teh downtown coffee shop where we confessed our love. When I drive up I look inside from the road and don't see her or her car.

Things arent going as pland theirs only one place i can think of the market, i know it sounds like a stupid idea but maybe so. If she hasn't come home after two days then she hasn't gotten any food so she would probably come here to get snacks or something, I drive there and go in the parking lot looking at each car hoping I would find emmys among them. The first row nowhere to be seen, the second row teh same, the third no, the last one the fourth row i slowly drive down the row holding onto the last hope i have of finding her i drive and then come across a crowd of people gathered around a car i can't quite see, i get out of the car and power threw the people only to be ment with emmys car and her slumped over against the wheel.

My heart races seeing her in the car and I run over and open the door only to be ment with an unresponsive Emmy, she doesn't seem to be breathing and when I sit her up I see what happened. Her body was a sickly pale and her eyes were sunken, i look down to see a pool of blood at the bottom of her car; i instantly start to panic running seeing that and my eyes start to scrabble to find where see was bleeding from then i find it her side had a giant gash. I shake her and her eyes track me thankfully "emmy are you okay who did this" "daveed..." she said in a weak and sickly voice. Lord,

I pull her out of the car and lay her on the ground and pull out my phone, calling 911 ax the people ether walk away or gasp and look on."Daveed im sorry: she said as the phone seemed to ring endlessly "yes yes" " im sorry" "no no i'm sorry i shouldnt of lashed out at you like that" she put her head down relaxing her muscles, I don't know how longs she's been like this and it couldn't be anymore longer than a few hours the blood is no where near dry."911 whats your emergency" um hi hi my girlfriend i found her in a parking lock of the myers on fifth street shes bleeding i think she got stabbed" "okay sir there's a unit on the way, but do you have any idea of how this happened" "no i found her like this" "okay sir please stay with ehr and wait".

I hung up the phone and sat against the car door holding emmy crying, people started to walk away and record as i shook emmy "emmy i'm sorry you gotta stay with me, im sorry" i said as i rocked her back in forth in my arms, i've been driving around so long i haven't even noticed how late it was. A while later the ambulance showed up and took emmy, as i rode behind the ambulance i realized that people were recording that means news and paparazzi but i don't care as long as emmys okay. Our fight really upset her but i'm hoping she'll forgive me/

The next day

Emmy pov

I woke up from my sleep to see daveed sitting next to me looking a but unkempt, he notices me and i turn away remembering she he said "well if you never fought with andrew why did he leave you" his words echoed in my head as i laid there."emmy im sorry, what i said was wrong i know the what you had with him and why things didn't work out. If you don't want to forgive me just say the words and i'll go home and pack my bags" he said in a somber tone. I don't want him to leave. I love him and knew that he didn't mean what he said "Daveed I know but more importantly I have literally no idea who stabbed me. I forgive you now can we stop talking about it" I said turning to face him with a smile.

"Daveed, can I ask you something?" I said , laying his head on the side of the bed. "Did people see you cry?" I asked with a smirk on my face "yes about 3 million people "what someone posted a video of what happened" i asked "yeah articles and other things, i'm just happy you're okay but are you in pain" he said. "Daveed it's just a little pain i sat there for maybe 1 hour while people looked at me i have no pain left in by body after being looked at and not helped" i said not lying "emmy you know something when your allowed to leave this place your going to have to deal with all of what people saw" he said with concern in his voice 'yeah but i've got you" i said leaning down to give him a kiss on his forehead.

5 days later emmy had healed and was able to go home while in the hospital daveed and emmy made up saving the love they had left between them, the news outlets of course got hold of all of this and it blew up. Emmy was just happy to have daveed again and so was he. They didn't care who asked about them or what happened before the only thing that mattered was them, he was looking for her and she was looking for him.

[Corny as hell]