Oneshot fifteen, Rain

Sometimes the barden of life's mistakes can weigh heavy when you're alone, Allison knew the feeling all too well. She used her power to get what she wanted knowing she didn't have to work for anything excited her but now she has an empty career and her family is falling apart, sometimes she wished she could just get rid of her power but she knew she couldn't it was somewhat who she was. Her mind growing clouded by her thoughts as her subconscious drove her near the edge of the road and over the mountain side, she didn't react only the silent humans of her car wheels hitting the rocks below her. Her fate was sealed , death would soon  be upon her back the worry would fade with her, then the car slanted into a tree brushing the front of the car tree branches and rocks flew towards her as she sat there.

Her car now on fire and smoke slowly taking her she was content knowing this was it the weight of life being lifted, she closed her eyes to be mentioned with lights of every color Imaginable, bound no more to the mistakes of life she took a deep breath and closed her eyes. The warmth in an embrace of death soothed her as she opened her eyes once again. I was in the academy's hospital ward, everything hurt including my face, I tried to sit up only to be ment with luther helping me sit up. What was going on?

Allison: what happened

Diego: guys she's awake! Stay still

Allison: Am I dead?

Diego: no

Allison: thank god

Luther: Allison  what did you do to yourself

Five: let's not jump to conclusions we do know if this was her doing or not

Allison sat up in the hospital bed getting acquainted with the hard hospital be

Allison: no I did this to myself

Vanya: what, we told the cops you swerved in the rain

Allison: well I did

Klaus: ohhh I know what's happening here I've tried it before, you tried to off  yourself

Allison: yeah pretty much

Klaus: welcome to the club sis

Five: okay enough of that, why are you trying to kill yourself?

Allison: overwhelmed, sad, pretty much everything in my life

Diego: okay um you no longer allowed to drive on your own and that it

A/N little short really didn't have a plan for this one