Oneshot four, Long gone

(this is set back in 2016, i don't know if emmy is and daveed were dating but let's pertinent they weren't)

Emmy pov

Me and my friend Jessie have been hitting clubs left and right trying to find me a date after my last break up, to be honest I'm not that broken up about it though because maybe it was for the best. HE cheated. I forgave him, he lied and I believed him. Maybe he's just a douche bag like most guys in LA. We bounced round the club hitting the bar, then the dance floor, some pervy guys table, then back to the bar. Later that night I was talked to by almost every guy attempting to lower my self esteem and get me to sleep with them, but there's one guy who's really different from the others.

"Hey what's your name" this guy came up next to me as i waited Jessie to come back, " look im not for all of this your really something but image what you could be with me type shit" i said obviously asserting my point, "look i'm not that type of guy i'm better, i listen to what girls want and need. So maybe me and you could get together tonight and get t know each other" he said as his strong a deep voice sent chills threw me, "well maybe just let me find my friend so i can tell her me and you will be leaving together" i said smiling thinking i've gotten one of the good ones, "i'll order you a drink" he said with a white pristine smile.

I know i shouldn't leave someone alone with my drink i just met but he seemed nice and a cool guy, I find jessie making out with some guy in the corner of the bar. Coming up behind them I tap Jessie on the shoulder and she turns and I can tell she is drunk out of her mind, "oh hey emmy what is happening!" she said in drunken slur< "i'm going to get a ride home from this guy, "that's great but if you're getting railed tonight just make sure you use a condom" she said pointing in my face as her other arm was slug over my shoulder. "and you do the same" i said as she started to make out with the same guy again.

I walk back to the bar only to be five steps away and see his put a pill in my drink and then stier it a bit before i walked up, "oh hey after this drink maybe we can head out" he said with a slight smile on his face, "Um i saw what you just did" i said crossing my arms, "what you talkin bout, you drunk already" he said taking a sip of his drink, "you put something in my drink okay, you know i'm not even going to continue this conversation" I walk away leaving him at the bar alone.

(present day 2020 if things weren't fucked up)

Emmy pov

I still remember his face sometimes. I wonder if he remembers me probably not. I don't even know why i think about that situation so many things would've happened if i hadn't seen him put that pill in my drink. "Emmy you ready" Daveed called from downstairs, "yeah" I yelled coming down the steps in something fairly simple ready to go shopping with my boyfriend daveed. "You know you always make something simple look so grand" he said as he kissed me on the forehead, we left a few minutes later and went to the mall as we walked down the rows and rows of stores. I saw a familiar face that caught my eye, the person saw me and stopped.

I keep walking not wanting to find out who it is, I have an idea that it's the guy from the bar only going off of his eyes. "Um excuse me ma'am!" he said running up behind me and daveed as we stopped and turned to face him, " um i think i know you from somewhere" i said knowing exactly who he was, " um 2015 the bar" he said pointing to me with a confused look, "yeah i remember you to, come on daveed' i was ready to walk away, " wait i just wanted to say sorry fo-" i grab daveeds hand and pulled him along not wanting to hear what he had to say. I had never told Daveed out that and am not planning to anytime soon.

"Whoa emmy whats wrong why are you in such a rush" he said as he pulled away and sat down at the table of the food court, "daveed its nothing just some stupid stuff that happened years ago in a club" i siad sitting down looking him in the eyes, "then tell me what happened" he said grabbing my hand and staring deeply in my eyes. " daveed it's really nothing" i said brushing it off trying to change the subject, "then tell me?'' I can't tell him what he will say, what he will do, " emmy told me I wont get mad, I love you no matter what" he said with a smile on his face comforting me. I take a deep breath and just say it ' back in 2016 when i was doing the spongebob thing i went to a club with jessie on the week the main cast had time off and the second cast took over' ' i pushed.

"And?" he said, gesturing for me to keep going, "we were trying to find me a date after I had broken up with my ex. I'd probably talked to every guy there before I met him. I didn't get his name though. Me and him were gonna go home together but then i saw him out something in my drink and thats it thats where the story ends" i said not wanting to tell the rest. The thing is that's only one half of the true story. After that I never tell anyone or think about it. I'm not traumatized from it, I just don't want to think about it. "Emmy there's more I can tell, the way you cut off that way' he said with a look of confusion painted across his face. I gave in and just told him " so i left the bar after that and was gonna catch an uber home because i had told jessie i was getting a ride and shed left, i'm waiting on the corner in the shadows and here he comes again drunk as i don't know what." I pause to take a breath and remember the rest.

"So he's drunk and starts to lean on my and cry at first i don't mind but soon it starts to turn into words and then he had his hand cupping my boob and his hand around my throat, "look you a little to smart of my liking and it seems i can't get what i want witch is your smokin body" I know what he ment and started to fear for my life. "Now we're slowly going to go to the back alley of the bar and doin it and then i'll let your pretty caramel ass go" that's what pissed me off and i kneed him in the balls as i saw the uber pull up, The uber guy akse d if i were alright and took me home after that" I said as he shook his head. " so he wanted to rape you" he said, "yeah pretty much, i mena like the pill in my drink the threatening is pretty clear to me" i said looking him in the eyes, "okay thats fucked up, i can see why ypu wouldnt want to talk about that" he said as he laid his hands over top of mine.

"Well maybe it's time i just forget about it and move on it did happen 4 years ago" i sia das i looked at him again, "look you dont ever have to be worried about me being mad over something that happened to you even the bad stuff" he said leaning in and giving me a kiss, "so what are we eating?" he said to me as he got up " panda express" i said as he shook his head and walked away.