Oneshot eighteen, Consideration

Warning ⚠⚠⚠ contents my be sensitive to some viewers, sexual intercourse

Emmy pov

Being home alone isn't always the worst thing in my case I get a lot of work done with press some little sell me movies and whatever paperwork I have to do and then I just have two days to relax and play with Luna and moose, daveed  was mostly off  when is that for Snowpiercer and blindspotting was for the time so we never really got to hang out and just relax together what we did at the beginning of the lockdown but we sort of grew apart because of season 3 press and Hamilton press.  most of what I was doing had already ended so I was always home alone most of the time I count myself preoccupied with books and maybe the occasional puzzle arts and crafts put that stuff can only last for so long,  all I knew was that I just had to keep what I was doing long enough to David finally was able to take a break and come home and today was that day.

We both realized we hadn't spent any time with each other, mostly supposed to start. What did we do? We decided if you want to go on a date since things are finally starting to open back up and look on the bright side.

Daveed: emmy this is our day and only you and me will matter today

Emmy: daveed i missed you

Daveed: i missed you to, oh and i'm sorry i never answered your calls i just really couldn't get to my phone with all t-

Emmy: shhh i know you had a lot on your plate i'm just glad you're here now

Daveed: i hope you didn't get use to being alone cause i'm back baby

Daveed was always strong but I never knew he was strong enough to pick me up and toss me in the air, he catches me and I take the short moment to plant a kiss on his forehead. But our moment is shortly lived when we get a knock at the door, teh knock was short nor long, just very intense and fast.

Daveed: lats just ignore it

Emmy: no i sound like something we should get

I get out of his arms and go to the window to see  a man and a cameraman recording outside our door, I go to open it to get them off my property only to see they have a whole crew in our yard.

Emmy: what the hell!

Daveed came running towards the room only to abruptly stop when he saw the crew of people in our yard, the person stopped talking after the camera man pointed out my perance.

Jim: hello im jim campbell

Emmy: and i'm emmy raver now please leave

Jim: oh i'm sorry i won't be leaving so soon, we have a few questions

Emmy: well i don't have the answers

Jim: well find them

He pushed past me and daveed into the house as the camera man followed, Daveed got in front of the camera and pushed them back out of the house.

Daveed: hey man that's not okay first off, now please take your crew or whatever and leave, because i will call the police.