~Chapter 25~

Y/n POV- 

I ended the stream after 4 hours since I was getting tired and I was still a little overwhelmed. We kept getting donations asking weird questions regarding our feelings, also not everybody was happy with the news. I saw my DMS from all of my socials telling me to leave nick alone and that I don't deserve him. 

My eyes teared up as I read the messages. I was getting death threats and threats that I was going to be doxxed. Nick had gone to sleep since he was tired, I sat in my chair looking at Twitter, seeing support but also hate. Y/Nnotfound shippers and Y/Nwastaken shippers upset that I chose nick. I wasn't upset about that, it made me laugh because they didn't know about my deeds with dream or George. ugh, my deeds with dream...nick still didn't know about that moment. 

I turned off my pc and decided to go to sleep since I knew I was going to breakdown looking at the hate. I laid down in bed my back facing nick. I felt his arm reaching over my waist and hugging me. I woke up to my eyes puffy and red, I didn't remember anything about crying. I got up quietly and washed my face in hopes it goes away so I don't alarm nick. I made some coffee and sat down on the couch watching my show. Nick woke up and sat next to me.

"Y/n what's wrong?"

"Huh? Nothing why?"

"Y/n don't lie, what happened? Why were you crying?"

"Nick I wasn't crying, see I'm fine" I pointed at my eyes "No tears see"

"Y/n your pillow was wet."

"Oh..."

"What happened last night?"

I explained to him all about the hate and the messages, how upset I was because we haven't even made our relationship official. He hugged me and assured me that everything is going to be okay since the haters weren't actually fans just people who thought he was attractive. We carried on our day, just relaxing at home. George and dream later messaged us.

Sexy boys ;)

Noot Noot- Sap and y/n you guys think y'all can join discord with me and dream?

Pissbaby- George is streaming by the way so I understand if you don't want to after your stream y/n

Me- No I don't mind, nick said he'll get on too

Sapptius Napptius- yep, guys I beg you no jokes or mentioning about last nights stream or our relationship 

Pissbaby- yeah I understand

Noot Noot- i mean I'll try...

Me- George. 

Noot noot- fine, because I am nice

I looked over at nick and sighed "Let's go" He giggled and we joined the call. We spoked with dream and George for the rest of his stream. It was late for us because of the time zones. We said our goodbyes and George ended his stream. We spoke for about an hour before saying bye to dream and George. Nick looked over at me and said "you know its 1 am" "yeah I know"

He smiled, "Want to get Mcdonalds again?" I laughed and nodded. we got in the car. Him driving and me in the passenger seat. Everything was the same as last time when we were at the house. We went to a parking lot by a park. "Hey y/n?" "Yeah?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He said so shyly and blushing hard, I smiled "Yes"

~Time skip~

It's been 2 years of dating nick already, we made lots of memories and laughs. We met up with Clay and George once a year as a traditional thing. We rarely fought, he knew about me and dream since dream accidentally said it thinking nick knew. Nick wasn't upset since we weren't dating, but he was bothered. But in the end, he let it go.  I and nick together seemed unreal, he became my best friend and then into my boyfriend. He was amazing. "Y/N!!!" "Yeah?!" " I love you!" I laughed, he was streaming and a donation probably told him to say that. "I love you too!

The end 

a/n: This book sucked in my opinion but the end is opened meaning you choose your ending in your imagination! I wasn't going to end it saying that you get married or that you have kids, idk why I just didn't feel like it plus I gave up at that point but I am writing more so thanks for reading. <3