~Chapter 15~

Dreams POV-

We were playing Uno, I had finally beaten y/n and I got so excited I banged the desk with my fist really hard. I managed to knock down the cam, it faced her. She quickly covered her face. Nick ran to pick it up and repositioned it on the monitor. I went next to y/n, 

"Y/n I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that. I just got so-" "You're good." She was mad but she forgave me. She went to the bathroom while I and the boys sat there quietly.  A dono came up. Saying that y/n hit 2 million. We quickly opened another tab and searched up her youtube, they weren't lying. She hit 2 million and it kept going up. 

We yelled y/n name and she ran into the room thinking something bad happened. We explained to her what had happened. The smile on her face was so huge and it made me smile. She grabbed the camera and was showing all of us except me we talked about how we are grateful.

We also hit 2 thousand dollars on stream, I never knew why she was so passionate about it. She claims it because she can help just a little bit. But I knew it was more than that. 

47 hours in the stream- Y/n POV-

47 hours in total. Dream fell asleep and so did George. They slept for a bit but woke up again to talk to the stream. I was awake the whole time. The last hour I and nick reacted to cool edits people made. And even we read some fanfics (hehe;]) 

We laughed and made faces. Biting our lips and rubbing our chins. It was the last 5 minutes and also we had to pack up, in total we raised 12,962 dollars. And the bits and twitch primes I got, I also donated it to the stream. So It was 13,299 dollars. Nick gave a dollar to even it out. 

I woke dream and George and told them we are finishing the stream and say bye to the stream. They walked into the room. All of us saying bye and thanking them for helping us! We ended the stream. I

 looked over to nick and mouthed "Let's tell them" He nodded but when he opened his mouth George interrupted and said, "We should pack!" And walked out of the room to go pack his stuff.

Dream turned around and walked away as well. I stayed with Nick and told him to help me pack my tower and such. I decided to talk to nick about us telling the boys. 

"Nick, what are we going to tell me? Like heyyy I like nick and we're going on a date!" 

"Yeah, we'll say just that!" 

"What?! No!" I pushed him lightly, he pushed me back harder I lost balance and fell. We laughed and I got up and hugged him. I love his hugs. He really made me feel safe and protected. We walked out smiling and laughing, George gave me a confused look and walked away quickly. 

I went into my room and packed all of my shoes, all of my clothes. I put my last things like my hairbrush and such. It really started to hit me. I wanted to wash my face since I didn't early this morning, somebody was showering. 

The other bathrooms were used as well. I want sure who was in this bathroom so I knocked and asked if I could come in and wash my face. 

I heard an "mmhm" So I walked in and washed my face. I felt someone looking at me, I was drying my face and I looked up at the mirror. I see nick peeking his head out the shower curtain. 

He smiled at me and I rolled my eyes and gave a smile back. I brushed my teeth as well because no one likes stinky breath. I was looking down as I was brushing my teeth. I

 spat out my saliva and cleaned my mouth. I felt a presence behind me, I quickly looked up to see Nick in a towel standing behind me. The water still running, I didn't hear him come out. I looked at his body through the mirror, nick worked out he was big and buff. He had a nice body. 

He came closer to me and put his hand on my neck and tilted my head back into his shoulder. He whispered in my ear 

"I like how you spit, but I prefer you to swallow. I felt something large sightly pressed against me. I made contact with him. 

"The other way around right?" I smiled 

"You're correct, and I prefer to swallow too" I moved my hand towards his dick but he pulled away. 

"You freak! Too handsy my love!"

I gasped "You just choked me and wanted me to swallow!" 

"I did no such thing! I tightly placed my hand on your throat and told you what I preferred!"

 "Rightttttt I'll keep that in mind, my love

I walked out of the bathroom and blew a kiss to him. He giggled and went back into the shower.

My baby had cake.