~Chapter 4~

I woke at around 11 am. I got ready, took a shower, brushed my hair. I ate a bagel and I grabbed my suitcase and drove to the house. I arrived before anybody else. They wanted to get a taxi and come here so they won't see my face until they arrive at the house. It was fine with me, no need to drive to the airport. 

I looked around and I picked the best room. The one with a balcony and it was facing the pool. How perfect. I opened my suitcase and fixed my clothes in the closet and drawers. I laid my shoes on the floor. I am a major sneakerhead. After fixing my room, I went downstairs to get a snack, but there were none. So I went to the store, as I was shopping this old man kept staring at me and I was getting uncomfortable. I shook it off and bought the food and headed back to the house and I stocked the kitchen up. It looked great. I sat on the couch, log in to my Netflix account, and watched a movie.

George POV-

I was going to arrive at the house in at least 3 hours. I'm nervous. I'm going to see clay, nick, and y/n. Clay told me he should arrive at 2 pm. I was going to arrive at around 3 and nick at 1 pm. It was just 12:45, all I could think about is damn nick is going to see y/n first.

Nick POV-

Our flight touched down, we got off and started to walk to baggage claim. We got our stuff and I called a taxi. We started to drive to the house. My heart was beating. A part of me happy and laughing because I beat the boys but the part was nervous. What if y/n doesn't like me or something especially after our fight. I forgot about it but I don't know if she did. We arrived at the house after a while. It was 1:38, sort of a long ride. We grabbed our stuff and knocked. I got a message from y/n.

Y/NNNNNNN

Hey Nick, I'm in the bathroom. The doors open btw!

Ew nastyyy. But got it :]

I opened the door and I was amazed at how pretty it is. Y/N wasn't lying. I and heather admired the place and look around. I opened the fridge to see it stocked with food and drinks. Thank god. We sat down and waited for y/n. 

She came out and said, "OH hey guys!" 

I was shocked, y/n is so beautiful. She was wearing some grey joggers with a blue tank top and some nikes. Her outfit looked good. Her tank top was tight and you could see her curves. But my eyes went to her boobs. They were just there. I looked at her and saw her soft smile. 

Heather got up and said hello to her. I got and said 

"Hey y/nn, good to see you in person!" 

"Hey nick and back to you" I hugged her

And I felt Heather's eyes look dead at me. But damn did y/n give good hugs.

Y/N POV-

I walked out of the bathroom nervous. What if they think I'm ugly. Fuck. I got this y/n just say hey. I saw them and said "OH hey guys" why did I say 'oh'? I'm fucking up already. 

Heather got up and said hello to me while nick was sitting down looking at me not saying a word. I saw his eyes looking at his body and stopped at boobs. He quickly stops and hugged me saying hello. His hug made me feel safe. It was already 1:52. 

We sat down I talked to Nick and Heather watched a movie. Heather and nick cuddling and me on the end of the couch far away from them. My mind is going crazy. A bit bothered that nick had hugged her and cuddled with her after telling me he doesn't know his feelings for her. 

We were halfway in the movie when the doorbell rang. I quickly ran to the door knowing it was clay! I opened the door and I saw a 6ft blonde boy with green eyes and freckles. Clay is fucking hot. 

"Y/n?" 

"Hey, clay!!" 

"Omg y/n" He picked me up hugging me and spinning. 

I giggle, he put me down and said " Woah y/n you're so beautiful!" 

"Awh why thank you clay, you're hot!" We laughed and nick greeted clay. And clay said hello to heather as well. 

"Well now we're waiting for George" 

Nick responded "He needs to hurry, I miss my gogy" Heather scoffed and sat down. 

"George does need to hurry, hehe gogy."

 Clay laughed "Oh I bet you miss George y/n!" he lightly nudged me. 

"Shut up clay! Stopp" I blushed. 

Nick looked confused but walked away and sat down too. I was talking to clay for a while.

Nick POV-

What did Dream mean? Does y/n like George? Pfft, it's George he's weak and small. Why does she like him? Wait why am I jealous? I shouldn't care right. I have heather. I don't have feelings y/n. After all, we're just friends. Right.....?

(omg you have no idea how much people are 'readerxdreamteam?'. Like no, it an idea bear with me plz."