~Chapter 12~

It was our couple of days in the house. As much as I was sad to see the boys go I was also happy since these weeks have been very stressful for all of us. Nick breaks up with heather, me and nick admitted our crushes. Me and george's breakup along with my drunk hookup with clay. 

Maybe I was a homie hopper. But I know I truly like nick maybe even love him. I woke up seeing the sunshine on my face I look over at my phone and see it's only 7 am. I look on my Twitter and I got up at 7:30 am. I brushed my teeth, brushed my hair, and decided to make this last 3 days worth every minute. 

I got some eggs and bacon. And made breakfast for the boys but I knew they weren't going to wake up early. So I thought I should bring breakfast to them. I chose my room for all to go in and I woke George up first. 

"Hey, George." 

"Mmh?" 

"Go to my room okay?" 

"Why?" 

"Just go damn" 

"fineee" he got up and walked very slowly to my room and plopped in my bed. I did the same with clay. I made my way to Nick's room. Instead of talking loud like I did with George and clay. I whispered and sat next to him. 

"Nick?"

"hmm?"

"Can you go to my room please?"

"Y/n I'm really sleepy, you can stay here." He wrapped an arm around my waist and held me close, still having his eyes closed. He's so adorable. 

"Please I made breakfast for you!" 

"Okay, i'll go" He giggled. My face burned up, I didn't notice how much I liked him. I gave a small little kiss on his forehead and ran out of his room. Before I ran his face got red. I guess I had that effect on him too! I made clay help me since he was a little more awake than nick and George.

We walked to my room with breakfast. We sat and ate talking about what we should do for these last 3 days. We wanted to stream one last time and the other 2 days we should just have fun. Clay said we should go stream on the last day as in our last stream being in that house. 

Today we chose to go to the mall. I help George find some outfits and nick as well. Clay looked for some new shoes. I didn't want anything. But I took videos and pictures for memories. I spotted a nice dress but it was pricey so I didn't buy it. I gave most of my money to charity. 

Nick knew that I felt a hand grab my wrist and pull me into the store. Nick saw me eyeing the dress and bought it for me. I hugged him so tight and he made me feel like I was the only one for him. We walked around the mall for hours, George being amazing by simple things. 

My feet started to hurt. Nick saw me get uncomfortable. 

"Hey y/n you okay?" 

"I'm fine just my feet are starting to hurt that all!" 

"Here get on my back" 

"What?! No, I'm heavy!" 

"You weigh nothing to get on!"

 I laughed and got on. He carried me like nothing. The boys looked over, I explained that my feet hurt from the walking. Clay said we could go home and eat something on our way back. We all agreed. Still being on Nick's back he carried me all the way to the car.

 I sat in the back with George since he wanted to show me some random things he got. Nick in the front with clay who was driving. He kept watching me and George talking. He seemed jealous. Hmm, maybe that will be useful... 

We made it back to the house but stopped for some McDonald's. We ate some in the car and finished the rest inside. We bought twister and other board games. We played twister first and that wasn't a good idea. 

I was under Clay and he had to move his left hand on a red dot but he slipped and fell on top of me. I was crushed under dream, George took a picture of me being crushed. We laughed it off and just play some uno. Which also didn't go well. 

Nick getting mad that I kept winning. Clay laughing because George was mixing up his colors. I took a video of it to make fun of George. We all laughed and made jokes. We called it a night but when I laid in my bed I got extremely sad. 

It hit me knowing that I wasn't going to see my best friends for another couple of months. I laid in bed trying not to cry but it didn't work. I got up and walked to Nick's room quietly. I opened his door him still awake. 

"Y/n? what's wrong?!" 

"All you are going to leave" 

"Oh y/n you know you can always call us! here lay down" I laid down next to nick. He hugged me, gave a little kiss on my forehead, and explaining how everything will be okay. I ended up sleeping in his arms. 

I woke up to see him with a big smile on my face. 

"What are you smiling at creep?" 

"Huh?! Oh sorry, you look cute that's all!" 

"You're one to talk" I got up but he pulled me back into his arms. We talked about what we should do since it was our 2nd last day. 

"We should tell the boys about us. I want to take you on a date."