~Chapter 8~

It's been a week in the house. We decided to stream at the same time and tell the fans that we were staying together for a month. But before that George wanted to take me out on a date. I said yes and went to change. Not sure of what to wear I choose a cami black dress and showed my curves but not revealing. I straightened my hair and since i don't wear makeup. I just did my lashes and walked downstairs. 

I walked down the stairs and heard the boys talking. I walked into the living room and they stop and stared at me. I got really insecure, and quickly cover my stomach with my arms. The boys got the memo and dream first spoke. 

"Y/n you're so gorgeous! George is lucky" 

"Dream is right, George. She's really gorgeous" Nick adding on. 

And George looking over to the boys. "I know, I'm really lucky." He walked over to and kiss my head and whispered "You look so beautiful" I blushed and said thank you to the boys, saying bye as well. I and George left. He took me a fair. 

It was 4 pm we had around 3 hours before we went live on stream. We got on rides and played games. We made it to the last 30 minutes of our free time before we had to leave. We chose the Ferris wheel. We got on and George was smiling and taking photos of us together. Us laughing and making jokes. We made it to the top and George looked at me for a bit. 

"Y/n?" 

"Yeah George?"

 "I have to ask you a question" 

"Okay go ahead" I turned my body towards him. 

"Um..do you wanna be my girlfriend?"I was silent. I liked George.

"It's okay if you don't want to, I'm not going to force you to do something you don't want to do-" 

I cut him off by kissing him. 

"Of course I want to be your girlfriend, George!" I hugged him. 

By that time we made it the bottom. We walked out of the fair holding hands and smiling. We made it home in time for our stream. We chose dream to stream since many would go to his. He turned on his webcam but both I and him didn't show our faces but sapnap and George did. The chat was freaking out. 

Wondering who was the girl in the dress and if the dude in dream merch was dream. Dream began to speak. Explaining how I got the idea and how we met up and us being together for a month. We laughed and talked with chat for around 2 hours before we called it a night and ended stream.

[Time skip - 1 week later]

It's been 2 weeks in the house. We all have been getting along. Nick still wasn't fond of my relationship with George. I still didn't know why it bothered him so much. 

Heather's birthday was tomorrow. So she wanted to go to a club since she was a party girl. We all agreed since Nick told us too. We weren't party people, we drank every now and then but not often. Nick said we have to be the party type for him. Not her. But for him, we all said fine.

 The next day came along. We told heather happy birthday and the day was actually really good. It turned to night and we got dressed. I did a fit check for my fans on Twitter.
I choose a photo that I took on the day and posted it.

❤️11,421 💬 10,213 🔁 7,561Fit check?! 💕|   Georgenotfound: Amazing, perfect   | Dreamwastaken: stunning     |Sapnap: Gorgeous       | Userwastaken: Ew y'all like her?

Fit check?! 💕
|
Georgenotfound: Amazing, perfect
| Dreamwastaken: stunning
|Sapnap: Gorgeous
| Userwastaken: Ew y'all like her?

It was funny seeing the stans get mad. We left and made it to the club. It was loud and flashing lights. Heather started to get drinks. I didn't want to drink since I was going to drive back home. George kept trying to make me drink I told him no and I was getting annoyed. I was talking to dream and George got drunk quickly. So were Nick and heather. 

Me and dream not drinking knowing we were going to take care of them. George told me to drink and was acting very rude. He tries to pull down my shirt. 

" George, what is your problem? Stop. You're drunk. Stop please" 

"You need to loosen up, you're so stuck up" He walked away and went to the bar. 

I sat back down. Dream asked what happened. I told him. 

I was mad and said "Dream fuck it. I'm going to get a drink doesn't seem we are needed." I pointed to heather and nick together laughing and dancing and then pointing to George sitting and drinking at the bar. Dream said fuck it too. 

We got drinks and started to drink. We finished our drinks after maybe 5 rounds. We got up together to get more and that when I saw George. He was kissing another girl. He looked up, made eye contact with me, and smirk. He went back to kissing the girl. My heart shattered. 

Dream saw what I was looking at. He grabbed my hand and we left. We took a taxi and went back to the house. I sat in my room with dream. I wasn't crying. I was just shocked and I was thinking. I look over to clay. 

"Want to go to the pool?"