~Chapter 24~

I smiled as I watched him slowly walk-in, he was an extremely attractive guy. How lucky I was to deserve him. He closed the door behind him, "Hi nick" I couldn't stop smiling. "Hi y/n" he giggled. I turned around and look at the stream, you could see how my face went into awe after his giggle. 

"Well here is Nick or um sapnap guys"

"Hello, y/n's stream!" He was standing, leaning over my chair placing his chin on the top of my head. I told him he could sit in my chair and that I would get another one. He agreed and I got up, he sat down just as I going to leave he grabbed my waist and sat me down on his lap. I blushed and started to freak out. 

The stream was seeing this, live in front of thousands of people. I sat sideways, meaning my back was leaning on the right armrest. Me getting nervous I shoved my face into Nick's shoulder. He laughed and hugged me. 

"Well, we should do something else huh?" 

"Hmm...Minecraft?" "Uhh okay! Let me change my stream name so I don't scare anyone who's going to join my stream" I changed it to Playing Minecraft with Nicky poo <3 

"Nicky poo?" 

"What? I like it" 

"You're so adorable"  I blushed as he said that. He started to laugh seeing that chat was making fun of me for blushing so quickly and so hard. 

I started up my Minecraft and got on the SMP. I sat correctly on Nick's lap, the blanket still over us, nick wrapped his arms around my waist watching me play. while I played he talked to chat, I got bored with the dream SMP and got off. I turned to him 

"Speedrunning record? Minecraft but you control my movements?" 

"Uh oh, so I move you around while you do the rest?" 

"Yep!" 

"Nick no other there"

"Over where?! You're not showing me! You're just saying words!" 

Chat was enjoying us yelling at each other and us laughing together. I never felt happier ever in my life. Everything was different in my life with nick. He made a better person, he made me laugh when I was upset. He has seen my high and lows. He always stuck with me no matter what. I knew that I truly loved him. I love Nick. 

Nicks POV-

I decided to join Y/n's stream since I did want to know what she was going to say. I couldn't hear her because she had soundproofing in her room. I watched as I ate then somebody asked about me getting caught kissing y/n in the park. Although they weren't sure if it was y/n. I wanted y/n to tell them that we are in fact starting to like each other. 

I wanted her to do it, I felt that she was embarrassed by me. She started to explain what happened, my heart started to race. It started to beat quicker and quicker, seeing what she would say about us. George texted the group chat and she stopped talking to shut us up since we were interrupting her. I continued to listen, and she said it. 

She said that we kissed and that we are talking. Getting to know each other before we made it official. She wasn't embarrassed, she wasn't at all. A donation came through asking if I was a good kisser. "For those that are so curious, yes he is a very good kisser" I blushed. 

I started walking to her room to talk to her stream. I opened the door, nervous to see her stream. I walked in and saw her smiling at me. Her smile made my heart melt, she had such a beautiful smile. I felt that every time she smiled she lit up the room. 

"Hi, Nick" her voice was perfect. Like music to my ears, sounds cheesy as hell but damn y/n is absolutely perfect. 

"Hi, y/n" I was standing at first but she told me to sit. So I did, me being a genius I grabbed her waist just as she was going to leave to get another chair and sat her down on my lap. I could feel her heartbeat racing. 

Chat was going crazy. I told her to play Minecraft. 

"Nicky poo?" 

"What? I like it" 

"You're so adorable" I saw her cheeks turned pink then red. So noticeable. Chat was making fun of her for blushing so hard and quick. Others said their awes and "relationship goals" She said that we should speedrun but that I should control her movements. Sounded extremely chaotic perfect! 

We made jokes and laughed at the dumbest things. Laughing at chat and laughing at us having trouble playing. Her laugh made me smile. How she scrunched up her nose so slightly when she was killing mobs. She was the definition of perfection. She gave me even more reasons to smile, to laugh. This girl was the most amazing person. We made it to the end finally. When she killed the ender dragon, she giggled saying a small 

"Let's go!!!" She smiled and leaned back laying on me.

 "You did it y/n!! Woo!" 

"No, we did it nick. You and I." You and I. 

That's when I knew that I loved y/n. I love y/n.