~Chapter 9~

"Sure y/n, we haven't gotten in yet." 

"I know! I'm going to change real quick clay" I went into the bathroom and changed into my bikini, clay already changing into his shorts. I heard him open the back door, I walked out of the bathroom and walked to the balcony and saw him looking at the sky. I turned around and headed downstairs, he was still looking at the sky I got in the water quietly and jumped on him trying to shove him under the water. It didn't work but I scared him!

He started to laugh and I jumped off, he turned around and saw me. I tried my best to not admire his body. As he tried his best to not admire mine. We made eye contact and blushed. We were in the pool for almost an hour. Splashing water and joking around. 

I went to the end of the pool and just looked at the stars, Clay joined me. We just stared, not speaking just staring. After a while, I placed my head on Clay's arm, he looked down at and I looked up at him. We kissed, nobody was on my mind, not George, not nick. We just kissed. 

He picked me and brought me back into the house. Still being carried, clay took me into his room. Me still not releasing my legs from his waist nor my hands on his neck. His hands slowly tugging on my bikini top.

⚠️SMUT IS GOING TO HAPPEN⚠️

Clay pulling a little harder trying to take it off. I broke our kiss and took off my top. He looked at my boobs, I covered them quickly because I got nervous. He shook his head and smiled, pulling me into a kiss. He laid me down, kissing me, slowly towards my neck.

 Kissing my neck and going down my body. He made it to my bottoms. Pulling them off along with his shorts. 

He kissed my thighs, he came back up and kissed me again but he was playing with my cl1t circling his thumb. He went on top of me. Teasing me, making me beg for more. 

He finally put it in and I gasped. I thought he was still teasing me. He went slow but he quickly picked up the speed. I was gripping so hard and I dragged my nails down his back. He knew what he was doing. Him breathing hard in my ear. Me trying to hold back my moans just in case somebody came home. He flipped me over and hit it from the back. 

He placed his hands on my back and began to thrust. I couldn't put out anymore. We finished at the same time. But we weren't done yet. We continued. 

⚠️Smut over (sorry guys💀)⚠️

I woke up with my legs sore and my back. So was my mouth. I felt arms on me and I turn to see clay wrapping his arms around me. I quickly got up and that woke up clay. We made eye contact and quickly realized what happened. Since we were both naked. 

Him having hickeys and scratch marks on his back. My neck also in hickeys but my inner thighs as well. I got up and grabbed my clothes. 

"I'm going to get actual clothes and then we're talking" 

Clay nodded quickly as i ran out his room into mine. I looked for some comfortable clothes but all i found was some shorts and a dressy shirt. I put on the shorts and a bra. I went to George's room thinking nobody was going to be there. I had my sweatshirts in his room. I opened the door quietly and saw George in bed with the girl who he was kissing at the bar. 

I was quiet and grabbed a black sweatshirt. And walked out of his room. My heartbroken still. I walked into clays room. He looked really disappointed. We talked and confirmed we were both drunk. George cheated so i was hurt. As amazing we both were it was a dumb hook up. 

We weren't awkward though. We were normal and acted like dream didn't give great sex. I was wearing my red shorts. Dream pointed at my hickeys in my shorts and said i should change to cover them up. I agreed. I went back to my room and changed into some sweats. I walked back to go downstairs. 

Clay making coffee for both me and him. We sat and ate. Talking about what we remember what happened that night. 

"I'm not going to lie, you were amazing" I said laughing and drinking my coffee

"Can't say the same for you y/n" He jokes smiling at me

"You're so mean, you know George brought that girl back home" I looked down

"Wait what?! You're serious? He's such an ass. I was kidding by the way you were amazing just thought you should i was kidding." 

I laughed "Yeah i know" Flashing a smile so he knew i was okay

We finished our coffee and watched a movie. Waiting for the rest to wake up. First was heather and nick. Then we heard George walking the girl he brought home out the door. She gave him a kiss and left. He walked into the living room. I didn't look at him. Nick knew what happened as soon as he saw the girl. 

My eyes on the verge of tears. Nick grabbed my hand and took me upstairs pushing George out of the way. "Did George cheat on you?!"