Nov. 6 2020 (2:40 am -4:12 am)

The clowns

So this dream starts out at my house. Me and my family are home. My dad and grandparents must've been out, so it was just me, my younger sister, my older sister, and my mom. We were watching TV in my living room when I stood up to get something and looked out the window. Outside, there was two creepy clowns holding two people down on the ground. These people were tied up and had a bag over their heads. The two clowns were holding guns against their heads.

I told my mom and sisters about this and we all started moving around quietly. I began trying to find weapons in the house in case we were there next victims. I grabbed two outdoor scissors, those large screwdrivers, a hammer.... Anything that I can hit or stab them with. I was looking through some drawers when I noticed that my backdoor wasn't locked. The latches were broken. I tried to at least use tape and ties to temporarily hold the clowns off so I had time to prepare. As I was doing this, I tried to keep quiet. I only had some fabric scissors and a hammer with me. I kept climbing up on my toilet to see outside, trying to see into the backyard in case there was more.

Eventually I managed to get the backdoor a bit secured. I went up to the front door and noticed that the doorknob was unlocked. I kept trying to keep it locked but the door wasn't staying in place so that it can lock properly. After some time, it did. When I finished securing the house, I crept towards the windows and tried to find the clowns. They were gone.

Notables about this dream
*I had this dream a couple nights ago, but the content was different. Same plot (clowns), different content
*My front door has a new doorknob irl. The locking mechanism is different so me and my family often get confused about if it's locked or not.
*My backdoor is in the bathroom irl. It's boarded up though, but in the dream, it wasn't