Chapter 9

"Bye Gilinsky. I'll see you at tomorrow." I said getting out of Jack's car once we arrived at mine.

"Bye Marie." He said and I walked into my house.

I went upstairs and took a quick shower. When I was done I changed into my pajamas and then put my hair in a bun. I walked to my room went on my phone and then went to sleep.

-----Next Morning-----

I woke up, groaned, and then got out of bed. I changed into black leggings, a white v neck, and a maroon colored hoodie.

I left my straight hair down and put on some makeup. I walked downstairs to see my empty house, no surprise. My mom's probably just working.

Jack texted me and told me he was here. I walked outside and got in his car.

"Hey Marie. You look beautiful."

"Hey. And more like trash." I said and he laughed.

"You can never look bad." He said causing me to blush.

We got to school, "Hey I haven't talked to Max and Katie in a while so I'm gonna go with them."

"Ok I'll see you after school." Jack said and I nodded then I walked to the girls.

"Hey." "Hey what's up stranger." Max said and smiled.

"Sorry I haven't been talking to you guys lately. I've been busy."

"With Jack." Katie said and smirked. I shook my head and rolled my eyes, "You know he broke up with Leigh." I said and they nodded.

"I wonder who told him about her hitting me." I said and they stayed quiet.

"It was you guys?!"

"Marie we did it for the best." Katie said and I sighed.

"He needed to know." Max added.

"Whatever. But please don't do things like that without my permission."

"Fine. Can we hang out after school today?" Max asked, "We miss you." Katie added.

"Yeah. I wanna smoke. I haven't in a while." I said and they nodded agreeing.

*sorry guys more of a filler chapter. Next chapter will be better*