13

I've come to the conclusion that I'm gonna tell Jack. Trust me when I say this was not an easy decision.

I know when he gets here, I'm going to regret it but I have to do it. I want to do it. Katie and Max support that I'm telling him, but they aren't necessarily happy with it.

I text Jack to come over so now he's on his way.

There was a knock on the door, I got up and answered.

"Hey." I said and smiled lightly.

"Hey." He said and we walked over to the couch.

"Um so I know that you really want to get to know me, but it's really hard for me to let people in. But since I trust you, I guess I'll tell you." I said nervously playing with my fingers.

"You trust me?" He asked with a smile on his face.

"Of course I do."

"Good."

"Ok this is gonna be a long story"

"That's fine."

"Well my life totally changed a few years ago when my dad passed away. He was in a car accident. I just became really depressed and never wanted to talk to anymore. My mom started working a lot so I'm basically here alone all the time. I got use to it so it's not that bad anymore." I started and sighed.

"To make things worst my brother passed away after, he overdosed. So that left only me and my mom, but like I said she's always working. Leigh use to be my bestfriend. I told her everything, until one day she told everyone, and ruined everything. Well I should say, made things worst. Things were ruined awhile ago." I said and a few tears slipped down my face.

He wiped off my tears with his thumb and I smiled lightly.

"I remember you asked me why people call me Marie if my name is Paris. Well my dad was the only one that called me Paris, and it reminds me of him when people call me that so I usually don't let people call me that. And the morning I didn't go to school was because every once in awhile I'll have a really terrible dream. It stops me from doing things the whole day because it causes me to get super depressed. Basically thats it. That's my life." I said and wiped the rest of my tears from my face.

"Marie I'm so sorry for forcing you to tell me these things. I shouldn't have done that." He said.

"It's fine. Like I said I trust you." I said and he grabbed my hands.

He played with my fingers and I laid my head on his shoulder. We stayed in silence for a while, but a comfortable silence.

I felt him looking down at me so I looked up. He leaned in and our lips connected.

Our lips moved in sinc and I smiled, "You don't know how long I've been waiting to do that." He said and kissed me again.