18

"Are you gonna listen to her?" I asked Jack as I started the car.

"Listen to who? About what?"

"To Max. She told you to stop talking to me"

"Oh you heard?"

"Yeah. Are you gonna listen?"

"No of course I'm not gonna listen to her. I like you too much to stop talking to you." He said and I smiled.

"You like me?"

"I thought I made it pretty clear already Marie."

"Just wanted to make sure." I said and he laughed.

We got back to my house and went upstairs. I groaned, "What happened?" Jack asked.

"We have to go to school tomorrow."

"We don't have to."

"Yeah but I hate being in the house doing nothing all day."

"Then let's ditch tomorrow and let's go somewhere."

"Like where?"

"We'll find a place." He said and I nodded, "Sounds like a plan."

------

I woke up at around 10. I wanted to sleep more, but I didn't want to waste my day.

Jack said he would find some place, but I have a feeling that he's just gonna drive until he finds somewhere to go.

Either way I'm really excited to go. I took a quick shower and washed my hair. I got out and changed into a loose crop top and high waisted shorts.

I braided my hair into two french braids and then put on some makeup. I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs.

I texted Jack and he told me to go outside, so I did. "Hey." I said and got in his car.

"Hey babe." He said and kissed my cheek.

"Did you actually find some where to go?"

"I thought it'd be better and more fun if we just drove until we found a place"

"I knew it." I said and laughed.

"I'm hungry so we have to stop first." I said.

"Alright." He said and drove to Wendys.

We went thru the drive thru. We ordered, got our food, and then started the drive to no where basically.

Short chapter but next chapter things will get interesting