24

"Babeeeee" I said over the phone to my boyfriend Jack.

"Yes baby?"

"Come over"

"I can't. My parents want me home today."

"Awh ok. I'll talk to you later. Love you."

"Love you too." He said and I hung up. I decided to call Max and see what she's doing.

"Hey bitch." She answered and I laughed.

"Hey. What are you doing?"

"I'm going to your house."

"Great see you soon." I said and hung up. Max never ask to come over, she just shows up. I don't care though, she's like my sister. I was downstairs and she walked in.

"Let's go to the mall." I said and she agreed. I changed quickly and then walked back downstairs.

"Let's go." I said and we walked to her car. We got to the mall and went to all of our favorite stores.

"Hey isn't that Jack?" Max said and I looked over.

"That is. But he said his parents wanted him home, and thats Leigh!" I said. "Text him." Max said. I texted him,

To: Jack
Hey baby. What are you doing?

From: Jack
Eating lunch with my mom.

He responded, I showed it to Max. She gasped and started walking over to him. I really wanted to cry, Jack's cheating on me.

"No Max stop!" I said and grabbed her wrist.

"No Marie! I'm not gonna let him do this to you." She said and started walking over to him. I stood back, not wanting to walk over there because I knew I would break down.

Max tapped his shoulder and said something. He looked over at me, Leigh had a smirk planted on her face, Jack got up and started walking towards me. I turned the other way and started walking towards the exit.

"Marie! Wait!" He said and I continued walking faster. He was catching up to me, by now I already had tears going down my face, I started running once I was in the parking lot.

I got to Max's car and realized she had the keys. I turned and Jack was almost to me. I sighed and wiped my tears.

"Babe why are you crying?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Why were you with her?" I asked and looked down.

"You have to let me explain baby."

"You lied to me!"

"Bab-"

"No Jack stop." I said, "You're cheating on me with Leigh! Out of all fucking people!"

"No I'm not!"

"Why were you with her?!"

"She wanted to talk! I wasn't going to say no to her."

"Why not?"

"Because I didn't want to be mean!"

"If you guys were just talking then why didn't you tell me the truth?"

"I knew you wouldn't believe me. Babe remember when Sam sent me that picture and you said we needed trust, well do you trust me?" He asked and I nodded.

"It doesn't seem like it."

"Well Jack you lied to me and then I find you with your ex girlfriend, pretty suspicious." I said and added, "I just want to go home. I'll talk to you later." when I had saw Max walking towards the car.

"Marie we can't just leave off like this."

"We can and we will." I said and got in the car with Max.