Chapter 7

The past week consisted of Leigh hitting me everyday. Katie and Max are really mad at me since I continue to let it happen by going with Jack. Jack still doesn't know what's going on but he's kinda annoyed that I won't tell him anything. Well really annoyed actually because he just drops me off and picks me up, he doesn't hang out with me anymore and doesn't talk much.

I don't even know why he's still giving me rides if he's so bothered with me.

It's Saturday, thank god. I'm so done with school and everyone in it.

Right now it's 1 pm and I just finished eating lunch. I went to the bathroom and looked at my face.

I had a small purple bruise on the side of cheek, a little cut on my forehead, and I have a bruise on my arm.

I have more all over my body since it went from hitting my face to punching my stomach and more. They don't really bother me anymore like they use to. I went back to the living room and turned on the tv.

I was watching Faking It when there was a knock on the door.

I got paused it and then went to get it.

It was Jack, "Why didn't you tell me?" He yelled and walked in.

"Yeah come in." I said and closed the door.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked again sounding angrier.

"Tell you what?!"

"That Leigh is the one that's hurting you!"

"Who told you?" I asked getting quiet.

"It doesn't matter. I broke up with her."

"Why?"

"Because she was hurting you." He said and walked closer to me.

"You didn't need to break up with her because of me"

"Yes I did. Now show me every bruise on your body." He said and I shook my head no.

"Why not?"

"Because" I said.

I have bruises everywhere and I'm not comfortable enough with my body to be showing Jack.

"You know you're beautiful right?" He said and got closer to me.

"You're just saying that so I can show you."

"No I'm not." He said and grabbed my hand and lead me up to my room.

"Show me please." He said and I sighed knowing he wouldn't give up.

I turned my face and pointed to the bruise. I showed him the cut on my forehead and the bruise on my arm. Those were all the noticeable ones.

I lifted up my shirt and showed him the bruise on the side of my stomach. He put his hand on it and I winced, "Ow." I said quietly. "Sorry." He said and took his hand off.

I continued showing him and then I finished. "Wow. I can't believe I didn't know. And I didn't stop it."

"It's not your fault" I said and he sighed. He was sitting on my bed and I went to lay down.

"Are you ok?" He asked laying next to me and wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him. I nodded and he kissed my cheek.