15

That was amazing. That's all I can say. It didn't feel like it was just a random hookup it felt like it actually meant something.

This is when I realize one thing, I like Jack. But I don't want to like Jack, I know he's gonna be bad for me.

"Marie?" Jack asked.

We are currently laying next to eachother on my bed, which he carried me up to before we had sex, naked.

"Yeah?" I asked turning to face him.

"Did that mean anything?" He asked. Wait did he not feel anything, was this just a random thing for him?

"Wh-What?"

"I mean I felt something, I thought it meant something. Did you?" He asked. Thank god.

"I mean yeah I felt something, it definitely wasn't nothing."

"So what does that mean?" He asked and I sighed.

I answered honestly, "Jack I really don't know." I got out of bed and slipped my panties and bra back on. I went to my drawers and grabbed a oversized t shirt and threw it on.

"Where are you going?" He asked as I opened the door.

"Downstairs. I'm hungry and I'm gonna order food." I said and continued going down. I ordered the pizza and Jack came back down in only his boxers.

"Put on some pants." I said and he chuckled.

"Why?"

"Because.."

"Because what?"

"Just put on pants!" I said and laughed.

"No." He said and I rolled my eyes. I walked over to the couch and he came behind me and picked me up.

He threw me over his shoulder, "Stopp! You can see my ass!" I said and tried pulling my shirt down but that wasn't easy and it wasn't working.

He laughed and slapped my ass. "I like it this way." He said.

The door bell rang and he went to answer it with me over his shoulder and just his boxers like if that was normal.It was the pizza.

"That wo- woah. Um that would be 14.56" The girl said.

Jack laughed, "I'll be right back." He said.

He put me down, finally, and then went to get the money. He paid and took the pizza.

"Why would you do that?! Now the lady knows we just had sex!" I said after grabbing a slice of pizza.

"Who cares? Her reaction was funny."

"I couldn't see! All I could see what your ass!" I said and he laughed.

"Because you didn't like that!"

"I didn't actually." I argued and took a bite of the pizza.