DB 40

(Picture of Siana wrestling Raider)

Commotion began to stir, giving way to Siana’s head to tilt interestedly. It didn’t appear to be an aggressive stirring, but more of excitement. She looked over her shoulder towards War, who merely barred his fangs in a glorious fashion.

“Come, you will like this” Was all he spoke before passing her quickly. Grumbling under her heavy look Siana followed, wondering if there would ever be a time when he’s explain things more clearly, Siana huffed nearly crashing into a man who ran past her. She gave him a low growl of warning, causing his eyes to widen and bow in apology. Siana let him be, no sense in starting a fight over a miss calculated step.

Finding War wasn’t all that hard, as his body was nearly twice the size of more of the men gathered in the large circle. She pushed one man over giving her a bubble of room to stand close to War, he flickered his gaze downward to her holding his arms crossed over impeccable muscles she’d once had the privilege to touch. Siana looked away quickly, her gaze landing on two men hunched over while trying to pin the other down.

“What are they doing?” She tilted her head trying to gather a better understanding of the situation. War chuckled, rolling his shoulders a bit before responding.

“Wrestling” Siana flew her eyes to his, they shifted in color.

“Why?” She felt foolish for asking such a childish question, even her voice seemed to betray that of a little girls, rather than a female warriors. Leaning down to her cheek, War whispered softly causing a rush to blow across her features.

“Because its fun.” Swearing she heard him rumble purposely to her, Siana nodded doing her very best to remain still. Everything about this man drove her senses to a brink of destruction, whether he knew that or not Siana was unaware, and would like to remain so for the time being.

They watched as men around them cheered, whistled and all out butchered the humanity out of any royal males manors. She chuckled softly finding it rather amusing, other than what she should of been bred to see. For those who thought this sort of behavior was nothing more than barbaric childs play, Siana found a sense of joy in the overly brunt males grunting around her.

What surprised her more was how when she began to laugh, a few grinned her way, nodding in acceptance. Being new to such behavior Siana could only shyly smile back, hoping her awkward behavior wasn’t taken as a weakness. Her thoughts were shifted to a loud thud, when the smaller of the males was pounded to the ground, landing harder than Siana thought he’d should've on his backside. The winner rose his arms gaining a cheer of approval from all around, except for Siana and War.

“Who be next?” The man yelled egging all on to challenge him. Siana scoffed not bothering to reply to such a tone. A gulp of air rammed her lungs to a sudden slap against her butt, before she could render the culprit she’d stepped both feet into the circle giving off the impression she’d be next to wrestle. Siana turned sending a hate filled glare upon War, who was looking particularly guilty.

“I don’t wish to wrestle” She whispered so only his hearing could detect her words. His smirk widened with a soft shrug, the mere motion sending Siana’s blood boiling over. She’d have his hide for this one.