DB 41

Kicking back one side of her tent flap Siana ground her teeth against one another, that man was no more saint that some of the men back at the manor. The way he hissed at her still sent spine tingling shocks up and down her body. Having heard quite a many sounds from male, that one in particular was very new.

She was starting to think he was something other than human, but his smell was of nothing. This bothered her more, as even a human contained at least a little scent of his own. Siana shook her head placing an open palm to her mouth, wishing she’d of just taking a normal Lavoro wasn’t even the start of her feelings for this adventure.

About ready to check on Shirgar, her tent door brushed open, shadowing campfire flickers War held her over the shoulder glaze.

“Stay away from that man.” His grumbling tone wasn’t something Siana was uncommon to, but rather the words he said were. She rose a brow in defence.

“You know something.” She stated openly, turning her whole self his way in a push for answers. War grunted taking a seat in a corner allowing her tent flap to close on its own accord.

“I know he isn’t human, and he will try again.” Siana’s lips pulled over her slow extending fangs. Just the thought of that creature's hands on her gave way to unwelcoming urges of pulling limbs from another beings body. She could feel her inner parts shifting unevenly, as if they were trying to break free into some wilder animal.

“What is he?” She made no notion to cover up her discontent in such talk, nor did she bother to shield War from her bared teeth. Rolling his shoulder exhaustively, War looked up to her quickly darkening eyes.

“You should sleep, well be up early for traveling.” Siana took an imposing step closer into War’s personal space. The answer she was looking for hadn’t been given, and she was going to gain something of one even if she’d have to best the man whose hands were like kissing fireflies to her skin.

“Answer me!” Her push held power in each word spoken, to which War’s fangs poked out from under his own lips. His warning went unheard when he didn’t speak, so again Siana asked for her answer, only this time she rumbled her chest with authority. Mere seconds after doing so she found herself face up, her nose slight hairs away from his own while molten black pools of death glared back.

“Do not challenge me, when I see fit to hold my tongue.” Had they not been close to human ears, Siana knew he’d of bellowed into her face. Gripping both his forearms, she stared evenly with him.

“I have the right to know. Your tongue holds far too much for my liking, and I am in no need of your protection.” shifting her weight to relieve herself of his weight, War kicked her knees apart with one of his own. Siana growled feeling her traction to escape fading with his humanity.

“Tell me then. When you are held down, unable to remove one from your space, how will you protect yourself then. When your weapons are far from reach, and a scream will only heighten the push for more.”  Nostrils flared heavily with each earth shattering truth he spoke, making a point to inform her she’d in fact have to engage in calling for his help through a private link, was one of few things Siana ever wanted to commit to.