DB35

Stepping lively over fallen trees, Shirgar snorted his disapproval of Siana holding him back. She had already cut the Lavoro’s seal, read it contents and was now on her way to finding the army in which she would aid into victory. Another snort blew fogged breath over his face, as Siana pulled him to a halt. Feeling eyes set over her body made her skin crawl, giving herself a few moments to gather thoughts, Siana made sure she was ready if they attacked. Her blue warriors paint helped with bright rays from sunlight breaking into the forest floor, a trick Abraham said helped when clouds were scarce.

“I come to speak with General Raylen” She called out, allowing the human scent of man to hear her well enough. One man came out from around a thick tree, his arrow pointed straight at Siana’s heart. Shirgar chewed the steel pressed over his tongue, a gnashing behavior of feeling threatened.

“Who are you?” He grumbled never lowering his bow. Siana sat still in her saddle, showing no fear but knowing it wise to not be moving unnecessarily while being in the line of fire.

“I am Siana, I have your Generals Lavoro” Her eyes flickered to the parchment poking out from under a flap of her saddlebag, his eyes did the same rearing back to her eyes once more to her painted face.

“War takes those, why do you have it?” Siana felt the metallic taste scorch her tongue to his name being spoken out loud.

“He’s busy at the present time, may I speak with your General now?” Giving him a rising brow, Siana would not take anything less than a yes from him. Her body language saying just that. With a low whistle a few more archers made themselves present to her eyes. All in all Siana counted ten arrows pointed at her, not a horrible start to her morning. Considering she’d had worse.

They walked in utter silence, which was surprising as humans weren’t known for their stealth. The camp Siana was taken to was fairly large, filled with scattered fire pits, giving men places to cook game they had caught the day before. A few tents placed in a certain arrangement, gave them a better area of cover incase of an attack.

He was a fair size from what Siana could tell by looking over his silver armor, it sparkled just a bit more than his mens. Leaning her arms gently over her saddle Siana sat comfortably on her horse, this wasn’t like other Lavoro’s and she’d not be getting off Shirgar until she felt it right.

“Where is War?” Again she felt her stomach tighten to the General’s question. She licked patched lips.

“Busy, you have me.” She replied boldly, taking in all the eyes of hunger and want. Each one more vile than the last looking. Knowing what a man wants is only half the game, whether you give it to him or not is the last piece. Siana had no intentions of giving them a damn thing, except for her blade.

“Do I know? I have you...and just who might you be?” He laughed wiggling both brows while taking a bite of his cooked meat from a small dagger he waved about. Each of his men chuckled, or grunted to the comment.

“Siana.” Was all she spoke, not giving him any more fuel for his fire. He took another bite eyeing her generously. Waving that same hand holding his dagger, the General motioned for her to step down.

“Why not make yourself comfortable, my men will be sure to make you feel at home. Lady Siana.” His tone was degrading her, a very stupid thing to be doing to a woman who had been trained by the very man they sought. Siana shifted in her saddle, allowing Shirgar to stay at the ready.