DB12

As if the room stilled, Siana to held her breath. Afraid even the slightest disturbance would cause a shift in the worlds rotation. Their faces were inches apart, close contact had Griffin pinned roughly as War echoed the small room with his energy.

“War I..” Griffin began only to be silenced by a thunderous snarl.

“Silence! You have no more right to speak than a battle snail.” The S hissed from War’s lips, sending tiny tingles throughout Siana’s body. She watched as War pulled a blade from out of air, he moved it slowly at first catching both Griffin’s eyes.

“You seem to of forgotten how to use your brains, should I rid them for you?” It wasn’t only Griffin who caught his breath to the back of his throat, but also Siana. Knowing the group of individuals was harder than most was something she already knew of, but to see them like this was far from normal.

“War, I...I wouldn’t of.She just needed to learn her place.” Griffin seemed to of lost a soul for words, the very life from his face dissipating faster than melting snow in a heat wave.

“No she doesn’t. Your pride has gotten the better of you, and for that you lack understanding. In battle there are no rules, she fought to stay alive a skill not teachable. Be thankful she stands on the same side as you, or your life wouldn’t of been so easily returned.” Tossing Griffin to another wall, he cracked a board that broke his momentum.

“Begon before I do what I feel I should.” Siana caught the glint of death behind War’s eyes. She wasn’t surprised to see Griffin get up without so much as a grunt, leaving as quickly as he came. Turning to her sprawled out frame War stared at her.

His feet took two steps and was already standing over her.

A gaze so hard, unforgiving and deadly bore into her own eyes. Gulping down more bile Siana held her breath, fear he would smell her fright.

“Get up!” She did so, but not nearly as graceful as she’d hope for. Seemed that first toss into the chest had done some damage to her hip, it blistered in pain which shot down her leg and back up again. Her shorter body caused War to lean down a bit to meet her at eye level.

“Your lack of tongue has caused a target to smear on your backside.” His lip twitched showing similar teeth to her growing ones. Pressing her back to the wall, it helped pull some of her weight off that damaged hip.

“From now on when you are spoken to, you give a verbal reply. Understood?” Watching her closely War snarled when she nodded, getting a jump from her was half his reward as lips parted. Her voice was soft, yet held a mystery of so much more.

“Yes” Keeping her teeth covered with lips, she gave him the first sound ever to be heard from within herself.

He kept an eye on her from a little longer. The realization that if he left her as he once did, to be as others before her have, she’d not make it another night within the walls before them. Though he didn’t believe that Griffin would break orders to finish what he came for, it didn’t settle well with War that he even tried. If Griffin, one of the longest warrior within the walls was comfortable with coming for her, who else had already tried or would.