(5) New Places,New Faces

A/N: Introducing new characters: Maggie Conrad and Joey Baker. Madison Blake and Noah Heyward Jr. London Greer and Gabe Logan-Cooper. Alexander Henson and Montana Port. And Carter Jones and Madelyn Monroe. 

It was the night of the freshmen formal dinner for all incoming freshmen. Brandon and Mila were going to watch Maxwell for them. Bucky was talking to his brother and Mila while he waited for Cassidy to come down. When he heard heels on the stairs he looked up. 

"Cass baby.." he said 

She smiled. "You look gorgeous..like a golden goddess." He said 

"Let's not go that far I just had a baby a month ago." She said 

"You can't even tell. My baby brother is right you look gorgeous you two. Not go before you are late." Brandon said 

"You two have fun. It's your first night out since having this little cutie he will be fine." Mila said as she held Max. 

Bucky and Cassidy left the brownstone they were sharing with Brandon and Mila. They took off towards the country club the dinner was at. Bucky was helping her out of the car when he heard 

"Yo Barnes!" 

He turned to look to see some of the guys from the team. He had already made a few friends on the football team they were also legacy students. 

"Come on I'll introduce you to the guys." He said as he shut the door. 

They made their way to the group. "What's up?" He said 

"You clean up well." Gabe said 

"And you have one gorgeous woman. Who is this?"  Noah said 

"This is my wife Cassidy Barnes. Cass this Noah Gabe Alex Joey and Carter" He said 

"Nice to meet you all." She said 

"Well..this is my girl Maggie" Joey said 

"This is my lady love London." Gabe said 

"This my love Madison." Noah said 

"My heart belongs to this girl Montana." Alex said 

"This is my fiancée Madelyn." Carter said 

"It's lovely to meet you all." Cassidy said 

"Nice to know the girls behind these knuckleheads." Bucky said as they all started to go in. 

They all mingled with other students when it was time to sit down and actually eat. They were all assigned to the same table. So while they ate their dinner they all got know each other. The table was filled with laughter and chatter. Bucky and Cassidy felt like they belonged with this group. By the end of the night they exchanged phone numbers they were still chatting in the parking lot long after everyone else left. 

Two days later they were all on campus together to get their schedules and books. It felt nice to have new friends and being in Boston was becoming more like home for them. After another month had passed classes had finally begun. The new formed group of friends were always together and the girls had some classes together as well as the boys. 

Soon the hurt they both felt when they left Georgia from their old group of friends became a thing of the past. Study sessions became their new thing with silly selfies posted on their social media's. Cassidy was loving her new girlfriends they were more like her not all about nail salon dates and shopping. Bucky was happy with his new friends cause he could be himself his true self and not feel like he was a joke.