(2) "is that a..?"

It was three days after Christmas when Bucky's family was hosting their annual Christmas dinner party. But this year was a little different Marjorie and Cass' grandmother decided to turn the dinner into a gender/pregnancy reveal. Cassidy and Bucky did the blood test that tells them the gender even though she was only 14 weeks. 

So everyone that was in attendance was members of the high society in their town. Class mates and their parents from their private school. Anyone that knew their families was in attendance including their own group of friends and their families. Bucky and Cassidy had noticed that their friends had started to pull away after Bucky's big college reveal. 

Bucky and Cassidy was talking to his brother Brandon and his wife Mila, his brother Brandon and him are just four years apart. Mila and Brandon have a 1 year old son they named Branson. They were telling them all about life in Boston. Natasha kept looking at Cassidy and Bucky kept his hand slightly on her stomach. 

"What is it Nat?" Steve said 

"I'm trying to figure something out?" She said 

"Figure out what? If she body swapped him?" Sam said 

"Good one.." Clint said as they high fives. 

"Is that a baby bump?" Nat said 

"What?" All the guys said in unison. 

"Barnes would have told us that." Scott said 

"Who knows anymore.." Sam said 

After Marjorie called everyone to dinner Nat wanted to sit where she could see Cassidy. But as always Marjorie had assigned seating. After dinner was over Marjorie went back over to the stage where a string quartet was playing. 

"Attention everyone. We all have two announcements to make..well technically three for those of you that have been kept in the dark." She said into the mic.

Everyone looked in her direction as both Cassidy's and Bucky's family stood beside her. 

"First off..James Buchanan Barnes the third has married Cassidy Joanna Bliss Cooper. They had a secret wedding back in July. We will be having a real wedding when the time is right. The second/third announcement is they are expecting their first child..Julie please bring out everything." Marjorie said 

Julie and her catering staff revealed another dessert table with Christmas themed cookies and cake with a topper that said "He or She".

Winnie and Darcy placed two boxes in front of Bucky and Cassidy. 

"Please tell me that they didn't lie about there only being one." Cassidy said in a low tone.

"No we just figured you two could have your own boxes go ahead.." Darcy said 

Cassidy and Bucky untied the boxes along with their grandparents and parents with theirs. They all broke the ornaments in the box and blue confetti out. 

"Oh thank you Jesus." Bucky said when he saw the blue. 

"It's a boy!" She said as they hugged. 

"That explains everything." Sam whispered as their friends stood there in shock. 

Bucky kissed Cassidy. "Thank God it's a boy. I don't know if I could handle having a mini you and boys." He said he rubbed their noses. 

She smiled at him. "I'm not bad.." she whispered 

"No but have you seen baby..you are so damn sexy. And these babies mmm my favorite thing about you when we are having sex." He said as he squeezed her breasts 

"James.. don't you be dirty when we are around family." She said 

"I will be dirty if I want to." He said as he whispered in her ear.

That night they posted their recent ultrasound with blue ornaments and a message board. 

"Baby Boy Barnes Coming in June." Was the caption they chose on their accounts. As they laid there on their couch listening to the fireplace crackle.

"So are we taking up your brother's offer on staying with them?" She said 

"Maybe. We have time to discuss it baby." He said as he kissed her head. 

She smiled at him. "I'm learning to not jump into things with thinking them through first baby." He said as they cuddled and turned on a movie.