(10) A Splurge and Invitations.

A year later.

It had been a month after Bucky and Cassidy's 21st birthday their sophomore year of college was just about over. Cassidy was in their room with Maxwell watching baby Einstein videos on their tv while she did homework. Bucky came in from practice. 

"Daddy! Daddy!" Maxwell exclaimed who was now almost two. 

Cassidy looked up and pulled her headphones out. 

"Hey gorgeous.." he said as he carried Maxwell as he came over to kiss her. 

"Hey.." she said 

"I'm going to take a quick shower you sit here and be good Max." He said 

"Otay." He said as Bucky sat him back on the bed. 

After he took his shower he came and laid beside Cassidy. 

"Baby I want to talk to you about something serious." He said 

She closed her one of her science classes book. "Okay.." she said very eerily. 

"I want us to move into our own place." He said 

"But that means we have to hire people.." she said 

"I know that. But that's okay it's better than us being cramped in this room we are getting married in December. He's turning two in July. We need our own place now besides we both got our trusts last month." He said 

She bit her lip. "And I already know of a place..that's available." He said 

"Where?" She said 

"The same street as our friends. We would be right next door to London and Gabe and Carter and Madelyn. Madison and Noah are across the street as well Joey and his girl. And Alex and his girl. And you love their brownstones." He said 

She sighed. "Besides all that Mila is pregnant. I think it might be best if we get our own place now before she has the baby." He said 

"Alright..well I guess we can do that." She said 

"Great cause we meet the realtor on Saturday." He said 

Her mouth fell open. "How did you know that I was going to agree?" She said 

"Cause you love me and I'm very persuasive." He said as he kissed her. 

They felt the bed moving as they kissed he opened one eye to see Maxwell crawling up the bed. He squeezed his little body in between his parents and laid his head on Bucky's chest and yawned. 

"Did he not nap today?" He whispered 

She shook head no. "Georgina said she couldn't get him to lay down." She whispered 

As they were laying there Georgina knocked on the door.

"Mrs Barnes a package came for you." She said through the door. 

 Cassidy went to the door she took the box from her and whispered "thank you." When she got over to their desk she opened up the box. 

"What is it baby?" Bucky whispered as he came over after carefully laying Maxwell in his crib. 

"Our invitations." She said as she held one. 

"Baby those are gorgeous." He said as he stood behind her. 

She smiled as she read it. 

"I love it." She whispered 

"So we have to stuff envelopes and send them out now." He said 

"Yeah.." she said as she put it back in the box. 

"Well we need to do that after we go Saturday maybe enlist the help of our friends and their hands." He said as he pulled her back to bed. 

******************

Saturday afternoon Cassidy pulled on her outfit complete with heels. 

"Mr and Mrs Barnes." A lady said from the stairs. 

"Yes ma'am." Bucky said as he took off his sunglasses. 

"I'm Judy Hopkins. Nice to meet you both." Judy said as they shook hands.

She gave them a tour of the house. It was 4 bedroom brownstone with a finished basement that also came with a built in bar. After looking around they met back in the kitchen. 

"So what do you all think?" Judy said 

"I love it." Cassidy said 

"Me too." Bucky said 

Judy started to go over the sale contract with them. They put in a bid for the place and hoped that they would get the place. After they were done there they walked down to London and Gabe's place to stuff envelopes with their friends. By the end of the day the envelopes had been stuffed and ready to send out. 

After waiting two weeks Judy called them to let them know that their bid had been accepted. Bucky dropped a pretty penny on the brownstone and had his dad set up movers to bring up their furniture. Cassidy used the same agency that Brandon and Mila used to find their staff and where they found Georgina. 

After they were completely moved in they posted pictures of their new place and had London take a picture of the three of them on the front steps. They celebrated the big move with their friends over dinner and wine. RSVPs were also coming in the mail to let them know who was coming and who was not. It made them happy that Bobbi marked yes.