(11) Rehearsal Dinner

It was the day before the wedding when all of their family flew in. Around 10 AM that morning while they were still sleeping. They were awoken by knocking on their front door. Their butler opened the door. 

"Thomas.." Marjorie said remembering him from when they came in for Max's birthday.

"Mrs Barnes. They are not awake yet." Thomas said 

"Yes we are. Grandma knocks loud enough." Bucky said as he and Cassidy stood on the stairs. 

"Great.." she said as everyone followed her in. 

"What time is it?" He said 

Cassidy looked at her watch. "10.." she said 

"Mama.." Maxwell said as he stood up at the top of the stairs. 

Cassidy went up and got him. "Look whose here baby." She said as she went into the living room. 

"Ah look Elliot there's our boy." James said as Cassidy let Max down. 

"Pop pop pop pop." He said as he went running. 

Cassidy felt Bucky came up behind her. "I was sleeping so good." He whispered as he moved her her hair back. 

"I forgot they said they had gotten a very early flight." She said 

The maid brought out cups of coffee for everyone. There was another knock at the door Thomas went to answer it. 

"Mr and Mrs Barnes..A Barbara Morse is here." Thomas said 

Bucky and Cassidy looked at him. "It's okay Tom she's a friend from back home." Bucky said 

Bobbi sat her bags down by the door. She hugged them both when she got to them. 

"It's good to see you Bobbi." Cassidy said 

"It's good to see you both." She said

Later that day after spending time with the ones that flew in to be in Boston for the rehearsal dinner. Bucky and Cassidy got ready and headed to the venue. They were using a plaza hotel ballroom in downtown Boston. The wedding planner Justine made sure everyone knew of their places. 

They had rehearsal for an hour before going on to the dinner at the country club. Cassidy seen her brother come in with Zoey. 

"Sorry we are late Cass." He said 

"It's okay Deac." She said as she hugged him. 

"Where is Sasha?" Bucky said as he was standing beside her. 

"Back in Seattle." He said as he seen their parents coming. 

"Deacon baby there you are." Darcy said 

"Nana papa.." Zoey said as she held up her hands. 

Darcy picked up her little granddaughter. Cassidy and Bucky went on cause it seemed like a private conversation. Bobbi came over to them as they were getting dessert. 

"So..are they coming?" She said 

"We invited their parents. Cause my grandmother said I had to. But I have no idea if they told them." Bucky said 

"OKay. Well please tell me that you have some single friends Buck." She said 

Bucky smiled at her as he took a sip of his beer. "I have some friends for you Bobs. I'll take care of Clint too if he shows up and starts shit." He said 

"We got you Bobs." Cassidy said 

"Thanks.." Bobbi said as she left them 

Maxwell wanted to stay with James and Winnie so it was just the two of them in the house. They were also drunk and having sex very loudly. 

"Oh god yes! Yes! James!" Cassidy yelled out 

"Oh Cass baby do it again!" He said as he bent her over the bed. 

Their bedroom was filled with skin slapping noises groans and moans. Bucky began to fill her as he slowly milked his orgasm. 

"Ah god baby..mmm fuck you do things to me when you get all fiesty." He said as he smacked her ass. 

She stood up and looked over her shoulder at him. They shared a kiss.

"We need to sleep Buck." She whispered 

"I know I think three rounds is enough." He said as they got in bed. 

They slowly passed out for the night.