(13) Fondu'ing on News Years

It was New Years Eve in Boston after they put Maxwell down for the night. Everyone came over for wine and fondue. Bobbi was also back in Boston she had her dad pull some strings to transfer her to Harvard. So Bucky invited a single buddy of his and the guys Logan Davenport to the get together. They met at the wedding and hit it off but because of the distance of her being in UCLA and him at Harvard they couldn't be together. 

When Logan seen her talking to the girls laughing behind her wine glass. 

"Barbara.." he whispered 

"Yup. She's transferred out here. She's going to be living on campus too dude." Bucky said as they walked to the dining room. 

"Now that everyone is here we can eat." Noah said 

Bobbi smiled at her Logan as he came over to her. "Hey Barbara.." he said 

"Hey Logan. It's good to see you again." She said with a smile. 

Bucky looked at Cassidy. "Im good baby so good.." he said 

"Shut up..you used your match making skills one time and suddenly you think you are pro." She said as he pulled out her chair and she sat down. They were having the best time with the fondue and getting buzzed from all the wine. The room was filled with chatter and laughter as they cracked jokes and got to know Bobbi. 

They even shared some of their own private school experiences with each other. As it closer to midnight they moved their little party downstairs to watch the ball drop without waking up the baby. Cassidy let their nanny Rachel know to come get them if he woke up. They were all cozied up on the couches. 

When hit midnight everyone was kissing. Bucky opened up one eye to see Bobbi and Logan full blown making out. He closed his eye back and began to smile. And thought "take that Clint you fuckwad." 

They all stayed up a little longer before the ones that lived close by walked home. Bucky threw a condom at Logan. "You two keep it quiet down here Davenport." Bucky said as he and Cassidy left. 

"Barnes.." Bobbi said 

"You can thank me later darlin. I'm going to go make love to my wife." He said as he left the basement. 

The next morning Bobbi and Logan came into the kitchen. Bobbi was in his button down while he borrowed a pair of shorts from Bucky. 

"Morning..I already know the juicy details from last night. So I already informed Della to disinfect the couch and the floor." Bucky said as he read the morning paper. 

"Like we couldn't hear big mouth. I'm surprise you don't wake up your son." Bobbi said 

"What can I say I know how to please my woman." Bucky said with a shit eating grin on his face. 

"What about me?" Cassidy said as he came in with Maxwell. 

"You apparently have a big mouth and they could hear us last night." Bucky said 

Cassidy's face turned red. "Sorry.." she said 

They all enjoyed breakfast together Bobbi gave Logan his shirt back and they left together to spend more time together. Cassidy posted their pictures from the night before to her social media. 

Clint was working out in the athletic center when Scott came in. 

"They got Bobbi." Scott said 

 Clint sat up. "What the hell are you talking about?" He said as he wiped the sweat off his brow. 

Scott showed him the pictures. "My babs." Clint whispered 

That night it was all they could talk about on Zoom. Natasha informed them that her mother talked to Margaret. She informed them that Bobbi transferred to Harvard. 

"They got Bobbi..they fucking got my girl!" Clint said and left the chat.