(17) Babies..

On March 20th Cassidy was getting prepped for her c section. The nursing staff gave Bucky his gown and mask for him to be in the room. The nurse brought him in when it was his time to come in. She showed him where to sit at her head. 

"Hey baby." He said 

"Hey.." she said 

"You are okay..don't be scared." He said 

"I was hoping to push them out Bucky." She said 

"Well you can't help that little Penelope is breeched baby. This is fine too." He said as he kissed her forehead. 

Cassidy's gynecologist Dr Hollis came in. 

"Alright ladies and gents let's have us some babies." He said as he sat down at the other end of the table. 

Dr Hollis began the c section after what felt like twenty minutes a baby cry erupted into the room. 

"Twin Boy is born at 1025 AM." Dr Hollis said as a nurse took little Lincoln. 

Three minutes later another cry erupted throughout the room. 

"Twin Girl is born at 1028AM." He said 

Bucky was able to cut both of their cords he walked over to both of the twins while Dr Hollis finished up with Cassidy. Bucky counted twenty fingers and toes as tears welled. He and a nurse brought them over to Cassidy. 

After waiting an hour in recovery while Bucky updated their family and friends they were finally moved to the maternity floor. Just two rooms down from London and Gabe who had their little girl the night before that they named Caroline Marie Logan-Cooper. Gabe came down to the nursery when he heard that they had them. 

"They are cute Barnes. You two sure do make cute babies." Gabe said 

"Thank you. They get it from me except that one is her mama made all over." He said as he saw his daughter. 

After spending four days in the hospital they were able to go home. Their first night home all their friends came over to their house. It was a baby fest in their living room they all took turns holding babies. Finally London and Cassidy wanted to get a baby group shot. 

So they laid the babies in order of birth. 

There was 

"Miller Lane Heyward" (Noah and Madison) 

"Silas Joshua Baker." (Maggie and Joey) 

"Savannah Grace Davenport" (Logan and Bobbi) 

"Nickolas Duke." (Alex and Montana) 

"Mitchell Lane Conrad." (Madelyn and Carter) 

"Caroline Marie Logan-Cooper) (Gabe and London) 

"Lincoln James and Penelope Eleanor Barnes" (Bucky and Cassidy) 

"Perfect." Cassidy said as she had Maxwell hold his baby siblings for the picture. 

Later that night when she posted it she captioned it "Future best friends..from the womb." 

Bucky laughed when he read it. "That's good baby." He said as he kissed her.

Forever With You (Vegas Wedding Book #2)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें