(20) One Last Dream

Six years later..

The group was still living in their brownstone but it was becoming a tight squeeze for everyone. Cassidy was now a cardio thoracic surgeon at Mass Gen. She was also a proud mom of 5 kids now. With the youngest being three months old their last son Landon James. They were all ready to move into bigger places. 

The problem was Bucky knew that Cassidy didn't want just any house. She always talked about how she wanted her daddy and his contracting company to build her dream home. Which shouldn't of been a problem considering both of sets of parents retired and moved closer to them. The problem was Elliot left the company to her brother Deacon. 

Bucky called up Elliot one night while she was working with all the guys in the room. Cause he also knew Cassidy wouldn't move without them. They were basically family now the kids called each of them uncles and aunties. They still did nightly dinners by taking turns. So during the phone conversation they all discussed with Elliot and Deacon what they wanted. 

Earlier that same day the boys found a huge piece of land on a gravel road Bucky called to see if it was owned by the state or owned by family. It wasn't owned by anyone he let Elliot know. The following weekend Bucky and Elliot went out to where it was. Elliot and Deacon got the permits they needed to begin building. 

It had been on going for the last year them building a whole neighborhood for the families. After a long year of building the houses it was finally time. They drove the girls all the way out to where they had everything built. There was big gate in front of it that read "Peach Lake Estates." 

"This is Peach Lake Estates..ladies. This is ours Cassidy and her dads company did this for us. It's our surprise to you all. Welcome home." Gabe said as they all parked in front of their houses. 

"Bucky." Cassidy whispered 

"I told you that I know the important stuff. I didn't forget this." He said as he unlocked their front door. 

She went inside and was floored by everything. Even the little touches of back home with rustic touches. 

"Your mom used her connections to help get all the houses designed." He said 

"I love it Buck. The rooms they look amazing!. And I love our bathroom." She said as she kissed him. 

"I figured you would. Now the other thing is my vasectomy is all clear. The doctor checked me yesterday for my follow up. No more babies 5 is enough. We are 34 anyways we don't need anymore." He said 

She kissed him. 

"I love you Buck. I am so happy that I chose to spend forever with you." She said 

"I am happy too baby. I've loved you for twenty years." He said as he kissed her. 

They began to make out in their bedroom while the kids checked out their room and little Landon was in his car seat on their bed.