six

Loki:

My fingers trailed up her leg, causing goosebumps to spread across her skin. She licked her lips after gasping, I leaned in. Quickly, she leaned in to and kissed me, her tongue searching my mouth.

"Out!" A voice exclaimed.

I turned to see Luke and Aria standing at the doorway, fury in their expressions.

The woman in my lap quickly grabbed her clothes and scattered and I sighed before flopping back on my bed.

"Okay. I have no idea what's gotten into you, but this.. partying? Kissing random women? This isn't you, Loki!" Luke exclaimed.

"Oh because you know me so well." I replied with a roll of my eyes.

"I'm your brother. I think I know you pretty well." He replied.

I sat up and narrowed my eyes at him.

"You're ruining my vibe. Please leave." I stated.

"Absolutely not. Reena rang me and told me what happened. What sort of game are you fucking playing, Loki?" Aria asked, pushing past Luke.

I ignored them and picked up my phone.

"Okay. Final straw. You need to stop this goddamn attitude before I stop it for you." Luke threatened.

I looked up and over at him.

"And what are you going to do? Kill me?" I asked.

Luke curled his lip in anger.

"Don't tempt me." Luke replied.

I stood up and grabbed my shirt, doing up the buttons.

"The Loki I know, he would never do what he's done for the past week." Aria stated, folding her hands.

"The Loki you know? He's dead." I snapped back.

"No. He's just hurting and taking it out on everyone else." Aria replied.

I rolled my eyes and pushed past them, entering the hallway.

"God, you're being such a brat!" Luke snapped.

I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen, ignoring them.

"Loki. Do you understand that we're worried about you. It's like you've changed into an asshole overnight." Aria said as she also walked into the kitchen.

"Reena would tell you to stop." Luke exclaimed.

I turned to face them, my eyes flashing.

"Reena? What would Reena care? She's with another guy and doesn't give a shit about me, and I don't give a shit about her. If you think that dragging Reena's name into this will automatically make me some good boy than you're wrong!" I snapped.

"Lok-"

"Enough!" I yelled.

Aria fell silent.

"I've heard enough." I said lowly.

Luke shook his head.

"You're not Loki Peakes. I don't know who the fuck you are but you can get the fuck out of my house." Luke threatened.

I tilted my head as I looked at him. Aria touched his shoulder gently.

"Fine." I stated.

I started for the door and I heard Aria say Luke's name.

Pulling open the door, I stepped outside as I heard footsteps behind me.

"You have no where to go, Loki. " Aria stated.

"Simple. Since I'm such an asshole, I'll go to hell. Thanks though." I replied, not looking at her.

A car pulled up into the driveway and we both looked over as it parked. The door opened and Reena emerged, looking furious.

"You!" She snapped, pointing at me.

I turned to face her fully, and Aria jogged down the stairs.

"Who the hell do you think you are!" Reena snapped, reaching me and pushing me back.

I let her, and immediately flinched when Aria reached us and held Reena back.

"How dare you! In front of my co workers and friends!" She exclaimed.

I shrugged, nonchalantly.

It only seemed to infuriate more, she broke free from Aria and started for me again but I caught her hands, twisting her arm behind her back. She grunted in pain, as she stood there. Her back pressed to my chest.

Aria stepped forward.

"Ah. This I remember." I whispered in Reena's ear.

She shivered before trying to struggle out of my grip.

"We both know that you aren't meant for dealing art and pretending to be nice for rich people who only talk about you behind your back. You're better than that." I said, Reena lifting her head as I talked.

"You've been gone a long time, Loki. You don't know me anymore." She replied, roughly.

I moved forward slightly and immediately her body curved into mine.

"Don't I?" I asked.

"The Reena I knew, wanted to be like Sarah. Remember her? She says hi by the way." I said close to her ear again.

She started at the mention of Sarah.

"Remember when you lived in that two story house with the rose garden. Remember when you worried if your father would catch us in your room? Because I do."

Reena shivered again and I leaned forward, pressing my lips to the skin where neck met shoulder.

She struggled slightly. Aria looked away, obviously knowing this was personal.

"I hate you." She muttered.

My free hand tugged on her brown locks slightly before spinning her around to face me.

"Good. Hate me if you must. But don't you ever pretend you didn't have me before you turned into this suburban woman." I threatened.

"Or what?" She asked, tilting her head.

"Or I want go so easy on you next time." I said softly.

I looked into her eyes, trailing mine from the brown flecks, across her nose and down to her lips.

I leaned in and stopped just a hair width away.

"Next time I won't be so nice."

I blinked and I knew they'd turned black when Reena gasped.

Aria took Reena's hands and slowly removed her from my grip.

"What's wrong with your eyes." Reena asked, gesturing.

"It's what happens when you don't have a soul." I lied, tilting my head up.

"A soul? What happened to your soul?" Aria asked.

"Ask Reena. She's the one that took it." I replied before stepping back.

I looked away and began walking towards the fields.

"Where are you going?" Aria asked.

"To the Ghost Council. I want to die and I want to stay dead."