Part 31 number 8~the day i never left

I added and replaced something in Thai stores sense the story was out of line...

I really wanted ice cream I come back when there dad stabbed me in the leg I moan and say "hey unfair" I could feel five boner from over here I take out the knife and clean it and give it back to there dad I get up and say "I need ice cream in my life I will be back" five say "you can't leave" I say " I'll be right back" I hug him and say "don't worry" we stop hugging and I leave I go down stairs and space jump to a shop where they where selling ice cream I get my ice cream and I leave and space jump back on to my sit next to dad....

I say "oh hey sorry did I scare you" I eat my ice cream and five wanted some so I gave him some. Aidan was at home with Eliot so I didn't have to worry....

They continue talking and Diego start to talk about how dad was going to kill the president...

Then dad was rude and had to make Diego stutter saying "y-your w-w-wrong" with a tear in his eye I was literally about to cry I space jump next to Diego and hug him and say in his ear "is ok" he hugs me back and I wipe the tears of his face....

Vanya explode some fruit and messed up my outfit...

Reginald was leaving but he wanted Five to come with him. So he did and they when to the dar....

Me and the siblings leave and I was just not feeling it today...

I get out of the elevator and go to an ice cream shop and eat by my self and then start to laugh at my self...

I stop laughing and see Five I stand up and kiss his forehead and he says "we have a mission." I smile and say "and that is?" He says "come on." We leave the ice cream shop and go outside and Five space jumps outside a building...

Five hands me a paper and it said the location we start to walk towards the building and Five almost gets hit by a guy opening the door to his car..

I giggle a bit and we make it inside....

He looks around a bit and sees a lady organizing letters on a bored....

Five says "Excuse me." The lady gets scared and says "Uff da. You snuck up on me there. If you're looking for the cookies, we don't put'em out till 3:00."

I say "I can hardly wait!" I say exited five nudges me a bit technically saying we aren't here for that...

Five says "uh, do you happen to know where the Midwest Soybean Society is meeting?"

The lady explained "sure do. Muskellunge Banquet Room. You looking for your moms? She in for the Convention?"

Five looks where she points and sees a vending machine....

I look at it and look back at Five curious about what he's going to do...

Five questions "hey uh can I get some change?" Giving the lady 20 bucks...

She says "oh sure, I'll just look in my purse."

Five start to fix him self up and I hold on to his arm while the lady searches inside her purse...

Five exhales softly and so do I...

The lady says "only a nickel and a couple of dimes"

Five looks back at the lady and she says "you...are...in....luck, mister."

Five chuckles softly and I barely my face in to his shoulder trying not to laugh...