Part 6~number 8~

Diego POV
Is been 6 days Sense five left and y/n hasn't come out of her room I knock on the door and no answer I knock again still no answer I break in and she was laying on the floor unconscious and you can see her bones from a mile away I ran up to her and she had blacked out I yelled for mom and mom was walking up the stairs and she seen her on the floor she helped me carry her to her bed and mom said "she hasn't been eating."....

I was shocked that how much she loved him she would go on for 6 day with out eating wow. She started waking up I said "hey how are you" she said "I'm fine"she said it in a soft voice I said "you have to eat come on" she didn't want to at first but I got her to do it we where walking down the stairs and she almost fell because of how skinny she was. We made it in to the kitchen we sat in our own chairs and she just kept look at five chair i was upset because I didn't want to see her like this. So I said "how was your day" we started a conversation and mom was making food mom gave us the food we started eating and when we where done I told her to get dressed because we are going some where.

                                  ~y/n POV~
I got dressed
What you are wearing:

I go downstairs and I see Diego waiting I walk outside with him we get in the taxi and went to the park we walked and eat ice cream

We sat on a bench and we talked for hours my feet where on his lap he said a funny joke and I started laughing and we went home. we got there father was waiting at the door and I said "uh oh we are in trouble."  Diego started laughing but stop when he seen father look at us seriously and I looked at him....

Father says "get in the house" me and Diego got in the house and everyone was in the living room it was dark outside everyone started looking at me shock that I was out of my room. Dad said" sit down plz" we sit down where everyone is and everyone started crying. Me and Diego where confused but dad was not crying he was just serious and I said "what happened why is everyone crying". Dad said "well" he cleared his throat before saying anything else I said "spit it out" father said "Ben is d-dead." I just stared at dad about to sob. Klaus was laughing and I look at him then I see Ben I said "wait I have klaus powers to?"Ben looks at me Ben says "you can see me?" I said "yes I can" I started crying of joy I was still sad because I couldn't hug him but is the best I've got. Next day everyone started leaving the academy me,klaus,and Diego lived in a apartment together Luther got sent to the moon for some reason.allison went to LA to become a model and vanya idk where she is.
~Y/n is 34~
I woke up at 7:00 because I had to go to work I took a shower.
You put this on: