Part29 number 8 - back in time

Five say "who Aidan is that what we are calling the baby,wait the baby is a he?" I say "shush" I started to think and then I started to feel stressed I say "five I need you to get out for a minute" five say "ok" he leaves I get up and try and space jump but fall I ugh and say "why am I here was it all a dream"....

                                Five POV
I see y/n walking up to where Diego and morphology is and she was hearing what they where saying she was about to open the door when I see her touching her head in pain she falls I run up to her and she was out cold morphology and Diego come out and she on the floor morphology say "to many memories came over her we need to shut it off before she goes back in time and can't come back" morphology picks her up and say "did you forget I am technically her" she puts her on the bed and she lays next to her she say "I will be back" she start to turn gray so did y/n I was worried...

                        Morphology POV
i go in to y/n darkness and everything was getting darker and darker I call out for y/n and everything started to break I say "NO you can't be gone where are you y/n" I couldn't say for much longer my body started to turn gray when it get to my legs I will get stuck here I say "y/n you can't be gone, where are you come back" the gray ness reached to my waist I could stay I go back into my brain and into my body I breath heavily and everyone looked at me I say "she is gone to another time line already sorry five"....

                                  Fives POV
I look at morphology about to grab her by her shirt but Luther backs me up I yell and say "you said she would all was be here you lied to me!" A tear goes down my face a Luther say "hey is go to be" I cut him of and say "nothing is going to be ok without y/n I need her, get out everyone get the fuck out of our room!" everyone leaves I fall on my knees and cry I never cried for anyone before only y/n...

                               Y/n POV
Come on I need away out I go in to the darkness and everything was destroyed I say "I guess I'm going to have to" I turn my humanity off what all started this I wake up and see five on the floor crying I get up and say "stop being such a cry baby" he looks up at me he gets up and hugs me tightly I hug him back I know I'm not supposed to care but I need away for them to believe that I have my humanity back on I don't want them to know because my pain of being alone is going to hurt me it sometimes I just want to feel pain I push my feelings up and I feel sadness and happiness I hug five tighter.

Five kisses me and I kiss him back I jump and he grabs my thighs he lays me on the bed with him and we kiss and it turns in to a make out session I stop before five takes my shirt off I push him off of me and walk out and see everyone in the living room worried and scared I walk up to then and say "sorry am I missing something" they look at me relieved and run up to me and they hug me we fall on the floor and I couldn't breath I space jump and say "you guys almost killed me" they get up and sit back down five space jumps behind me and grabs my waist I say quietly "five stop" he doesn't stop so I step on his foot hard I say "I said stop" I sit down and morphology say " how was it like in another time space" I say "I was back in 2019 in a hospital bed and five was sitting right next to me I still had the baby in my stomach, wait where is Aidan?" Vanya say "he is sleeping in another room he has been sleeping for the past hour" I sigh in relief five sits down next to me I put my head on his shoulder and close my eye and see everyone died on the floor I open my eyes and everyone just started at me I put my hands on my face and rub my face in stress morphology say "y/n what did you see?!?" I say "nothing" she say "I know you seen something tell me" I say "I didn't see anything calm down" morphology space jumps and grabs me with her we go in to the room where there was a window she close the blinds and you can see our shadow throw the blinds because of the light angle anyways she slaps me and say "what did you see you peace of shit" I slap her back and grab her shoulders and shake her angry five space jumps to us and grabs me by my waist and Diego grabs morphology I say "you are so done!" She say "you first loser" I stick my tongue at her and Diego shut the door.