Part 11~number 8~

Y/n POV
I woke up my bed was all messed up my thong was on the floor and wet.
Then I realize what I was doing last night "omg what is wrong with me," I said in my head I made my bed and put some pants on that were on the floor and walked over to my closet and grab some clothes,  I went to the bathroom and took a shower.

Your outfit:

I got out of the bathroom and called my makeup stylist and hairstylist to come over to do what they have to do

I did my hair on my own...

Hairstyle:

Once I got out of the bathroom I head downstairs and told Harley I'm going out

I went outside and walk towards my keep and get in and took off the roof and put the windows down and blasted music. (The song is called baby by Madison beer)...

I started driving putting on my black glasses and every boy on the street kept looking at me in my Jeep I drove over to the academy I park but don't get out I was thinking for a second and then got out....

I head inside and when I went inside I see everyone worried I look at them and say "what happened" everyone looks at me and I look at than with a frustrated expression and Diego looks at me with a worried expression sensing that something's bad is going to happen...

I say "what is it" Diego gets serious

"Sit y/n."digo says while staring at me...

I don't sit down and say, "What, happened? Just tell me."

Allison says, "just sit down y/n"

I look at her and say "IM NOT GOING TO SIT IF I do FONT WANT TO SIT AND YOU CAN'T MAKE ME SIT DOWN SO JUST TELL ME WHAT'S WRONG."

Allison looks at me startled and stunned says "fine, five got hurt in the comisión and didn't tell us and now he is badly injured." I look at her seriously and say, " alright, that's all I need to know."