Part three ~ Number 8

Y/n POV
I woke up and I see five face right in front of mine our nose where touching and his hands where on my waist and we where really close I just stayed there for a few second and five started waking up so I pretended that I was asleep and he opens his eyes and smiled he bring me closer to him....

I pretended I just woke up and look at him and my cheeks turn red and he just looks at me and I turned to get up but he pushed me back and I just sigh and kiss his cheek and he let's go in shock and I ran into my bathroom.
What you bathroom looks like

I was taking a shower and I forgot to get clothes so I got out and went to my room in a towel

Five POV
I hear y/n taking a shower so I just look at the ceiling while I wait for her and when she came out she looked so adorable and hot at the same time...

I just wanted to hold her and caress her body...

Y/n POV
I look at five who was looking at me and ran into my closet....
What you closet look like:

What you put on:

My hair:

My shoes:

My shoes:

After I got ready I walk out of my closet and see Five looking at me

I blow him a kiss and he smirked. I walk up to him and he sits up on the bed and I hug him and he hugs me back and pulls me on top of his lap and just holds me there for a few minutes....

I say "this feels so nice.." he chuckles a bit and smiles. "It does feel nice.." he says while holding me a bit tighter. "And i only might you two days ago..." he laughs a bit and says "I felt a click a soon as I seen you, your not to boring but not to crazy..." I giggle and say "I can be crazy but just not around you.." he looks up at me and I look down at him...

He leans in and I lean into... our lips connect and then the door swung open and there stud father...

He says "what is going on here?!" I get off of Five and look at Father and say "is not what it looks like Father." He says " nonsense, it's exactly what it looks like." He walks toward me and grabs my arm tightly and it started to hurt...

He says "Five, out now!" Five looks at me and back at Father.... He says "yes...sir." He walks out of the room and closes the door....

I look at father and he looks at me...

"You have cost a big amount of danger in this family!" I say "how?!" He says "you both can get heart broken!" He brags me out of my room and past Five room I start to cry and he takes me to a room....

He sits me in a chair and ties me up....

He puts a needle in side my arm and injects somethings in my arm....

I everything slowly starts to get blurry. I say "what d-did you do?" He says "you won't feel a single thing when I'm done with you." I try to keep my eyes open and focus on what he's doing....

He brings in a tray of tools.... I cry and he looks back at me and says "I've made you numb, so you won't feel a thing." I yell "help me!" He slowly puts a syringe on my leg and takes some bleed out and the blood was red with gold sparks....

He says "interesting." The needle he put inside me starts to put blood in a bag.... Every things started to get blurry and I started to feel really weak....

I slowly start to black out... a few minutes later I was out...

I wake up and I was in my bed room I felt so weak I sit up and get out bed and fall and made a thunk noice....

I get up slowly and grab on to my bed and slowly walk towards my bedroom door...

Ones I make it I open the door and hang on to it I look to my left and Fives bed room door was open and I start to walk in to his room and fall to the floor half way through...

Five looks back at me and I say "help.." he runs towards me and picks me up and says "what the hell happened?" I hear dad walking up the stairs...

I say "no t-time to explain." Ones he picks me up I hold on to him and push him towards the inside his room and close the door...

And I hear the creaks on the floor...

And I crow towards under Fives bed and hide there Five sits on his chair where his desk is and says "what are you doing?" I says "shhhh!"

Father swings the door open and says "where is she?!" Five looks under the bed slightly and back at Father and says "I don't know I haven't seen her." He says "if your lying to me your going to get a punishment!" He says "I'm not!" Father nods and looks around his room and leaves....

Fives closes the door after he left and pulls me out from under the bed I say "g-give me-me a pencil and p-paper.." he nods and gives me a pencil and passer and I wrote everything Father did to me...

He looks at me after he reads and says "omg.." he hugs me and I hug him back and start to cry...

While he hugs me I feel a sharp pain on my back I look back and see father...

I look back at Five and he had shock plaster on his face and he says "y/n!" I hold on to Five and Father pulls me and I couldn't hold on I was to weak and I start to black out again...

I wake up again and I was weaker then what I was before I couldn't get up or sit up anymore...

There was a knock on the door and it was Grace she walks in with a tray of food. I give her a weak smile and she says "it's for your own good sweetheart." She smiles and gives me the tray...

It was soup with salty crackers...

She start to feed me and I open my mouth and she would feed me after eating she gave me a kiss on the cheek and picked up the tray and left...

I look at my door for hours till I got tired...

I slowly start to fall asleep...

AHHHHHH CANT BELIEVE I HAVE A LOT OF MISS SPELLING IN THIS😭😭😭hope you liked it!