~Part 19 number 8~

Put this song on "someone to stay"                            

                        Allison POV
After y/n left I when downstairs and see everyone in the living room but five like always I walk in with a tear in my eye they all look at me and Klaus say "what happened where y/n" I cry and say "she gone" Diego stud up and say "SHE DEAD" I say "no I mean she left and I don't think she isn't coming back" everyone started arguing and Vanya says "guys" no one hears her she say "GUYS" I say "WHAT" she points at the tv and we see y/n name and it says "she jumped off a bridge" I cry Luther hugs me Vanya get up leaves and so does Klaus. Diego hugs me and says "hey come on we can find her before she drowns" I nod my head yes and got up and wiped my tears before we hear the y/n say on tv before she jumped "I don't have a family" I just makes me have more tears we leave and bring the baby with us and some extra clothes. Go to the bridge y/n jumped off of there where police and ambulance we get out and go to them they where On the side of the bridge looking for her we go to the side and one of the police say "HEY you can't pass" Allison say "I heard a rumor you let me and my friends pass" he let us pass and we got in the water. Everyone one started looking I see a hand and I go up to it and see y/n she was under a rock so she couldn't get out I try to push the rock but it didn't want to bug I go up from the water because I couldn't breath and I yell for anyone and they came Luther pushed the rock and picked her up she wasn't breathing we swim out of the water and the ambulance came and picked her up and put her on the bed and got in the truck and drove off I cry and everyone hugs me and say "she is going to be ok" I say "is my fault" Diego say "how" I tell them what happened with me and y/n in the bedroom and we get in the car and drive in silence we get there they get out of the car I look at the baby in his car set he was sleeping peacefully I grab the car set and go inside and I see the girl that five was kissing I go up to her and slap her she say "who the hell are you to be slapping" I say "I'm y/n step sister no wonder why she doesn't like you" she was shocked and say "what did I do to her for her to hate me and why do you have a baby in your hand" I say "this is your sister baby you hoe" then someone taps me on the shoulder I turn around and see five I say "you are a hoe to" and walk away with a smile and walk up to the others Diego heard everything and say "damn Allison you popped off" I do a fading smile because I see y/n limping with her wet clothes I give the baby to Vanya and run up to her and hug her I didn't even care if she was wet or not and say "what the hell are you doing out here" she hugs me back and say "I kicked the doctors ass and ran out and now they are trying to find me" I stop hugging her and say "why don't you want to be well" she sighs and puts a needle in my arm and I blacked out.

Y/n POV
They were caring me inside a hospital and I didn't want to I say "LET ME GO YOU BITCHES" they put me in a room and tie me up so I don't get out they leave and I got out of my nots and the doctor came in I got up limping and stabbed him with a needle I take another one just to make sure If find another one I started limp running then slowed brown when I see Allison she runs up to me and hugs me and she says "what the hell are you doing out here" I say "I kicked the doctor's ass and ran out and now they are trying to find me" we stop hugging and she says "why don't you want to be well" I stab her with the needle in the arm and she falls and blacks out I start running because the doctors found me I see Vanya, Diego, Klaus, and dead Ben and I slow down when I see five and my sister my hair turns red and my eyes red to my sister looks at me and walks up to me and say "hey look at you all grown up" she starts touch my hair I say "get your dirty hands off of me you hore" she stops touching me and say "are you mad whats wrong" I get furious I turn around and kept my cool when I turn around again my hair was normal she was shocked but didn't show it ever one around us was looking at us the doctor where running towards me I turned invisible and I did it to my sister to I grab her hand and started running my invincibility didn't last long they seen me one of the doctors grab my hand I I twist there arm with my other arm and broke it I use my telekinesis to snap one of the doctors necks and the other I exploded there head blood got on me and a lot of it I look around and everyone was terrified I looked at myself and say "I'm a monster" I started running towards the door but I feel a sharp needle go in to my back i fall and look around five,my sister, Vanya, Diego, Luther, Klaus I could barely see I say "hEy GuYs wHats happenin- before I could say any thing I black out.

Five POV
Y/n gets knocked out luther picks her up and Allison wakes up and gets up slowly Vanya helps her I go up to the baby and grab him the doctors take y/n to a room and we just relax in the waiting room and Allison comes up to me and sits next to me and I look at her and back at the baby and say "what is it?" Allison say "we need to talk" I say "about what" Allison say "y/n seen you kiss her sister" I look at Allison and say "shit that her sister" Allison say "yea five don't you see that they are both crazy and rude well y/n is a bit crazier but that not the point" I say "well she kissed me and she said if I didn't she would hurt y/n so I had to" I look over at y/n sister she looks at me and smiles I do a fading smile I look back at Allison and she was looking at the floor thinking I get up with the baby and walk to y/n room I hold the door nob not doing if I should go in or not so she doesn't go crazy on me I walk in and she was look around and then looked straight at me I look at her with a are you ok smile she stares at me confused I walk up to her and she gets scared and I say "what wrong darling" she say "do I know you?" I look at her with a sad face...

We are switch some parts up in TUA because I want it to be interesting anyway hoped you guys like it😌🤞🏼❤️