~Part 15 number 8~

I wake up hitting the floor and I hear someone groaning and I look over on the floor and see Luther omg the one that I wanted to be with the least I get of the floor and the baby started to kick my stomach really hard I scream in pain and Luther gets up and helps me walk we look around and see a lot of old thing I say "where are we" Luther say " is more like a when are we" we start walked and I grab a newspaper and it say in 1963 I look up and look at Luther and he was shocked I cry and Luther hugs me I hug him back we walk through town and see a boy around my age at least my body height I walk up to him and say "hi I heard a rumor that you tell me where to find a bank" Luther say " seriously" I look at him and say "he would have ran" he tells me and I walk with Luther to the bank I got one million dollars out of my bank and we went to a apartment.

               It has been two months
I walk to our apartment and went inside and see Luther on the couch with a girl I smile and go into the kitchen my baby dump was showing I never really like hanging out with boys but Luther because they are to much and I still miss five a lot, I make dinner.

The girl Luther was hanging out with left and Luther came in to the kitchen and sat in the chair in front of the island I give him a plate and sat across from him I ask "who was that" I said with a serious face he looks at me and say "that is just...

The girl Luther was hanging out with left and Luther came in to the kitchen and sat in the chair in front of the island I give him a plate and sat across from him I ask "who was that" I said with a serious face he looks at me and say "that is just a friend" I look at him mad and say "you are lying I know you are" he looks at me and gets angry and stands up and say "so what if I was lying what would you do then" I say "nothing but you didn't tell me the truth and you are always lying to me" Luther say " what is wrong with you" I look at him with a tear in my eye and say " is like your screaming but no one can hear you and your all was fighting with me" Luther looks at me with a confused and mad face and says " your the problem your always the problem" a tear goes down my face and I grab a knife about to stab myself he looks at me worried and say " wait don't do this aren't you worried about your self and the baby" I look at my stomach and back at Luther and say "I stopped worrying about me a long time ago" he say "what the hell is wrong with you" I start crying and put the knife down I look up and say " to much, to much is wrong with me, I am what wrong there's nothing I can do about it if I'm not hurting myself I'm hurting everyone around me and there's nothing I can do about it..." I cry out loud "IM BROKEN, LIFE IS PAIN I WAKE UP EVERY MORNING AND IM IN PAIN I GO TO WORK IN PAIN YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES IVE WANTED TO GIVE UP?, I started to get quieter "how many times I've thought of ending it?. Luther say "I need you to calm down" I say out loud "NO NO NO I CANT IT HURTS JUST MAKE IT STOP PLEASE MAKE IT STOP I was on the floor I say it hurts so bad I can't breath, I can't... I can't do worse I shouldn't have to, I just need the pain to be gone, how can you keep going when the worst thing has happened what do you have to change inside to survive who do you have to become I had enough what I feel inside of me I wish I couldn't feel anything, I wish I couldn't feel any damn thing is the loneliness I can't take it and I only know one way to turn it off Luther looks at the ground sad and walks up to me and hugs me I hug him back and cry hard Luther say "what happened to you y/n?" In a sad voice I say "I don't know I'm sorry I'm so sorry" Luther say "hey you don't have to say sorry your fine" I hug him tighter and say "you are the only person I have in life right know and I need you the most". Little did I know he was recording the hole time but I let him do it because I was tired of fight with him we stopped hugging and we ate and went to bed.