~Part 22 number 8-the fight~

Five pulls back and looks at me and say "will you every cheat on me?" I look at him and laugh and say "no never why would I do that" five say "I don't know I just feel like you would" I look at my feet and say "so you don't trust me?" And look at him he looks at his sandwich he was doing and say "I-I do is just.."

He doesn't say anything I look down and my hair was covering my face a tear when down my face I space jump outside I breath in the air and breath out and just lay in the grass and look outside and thought "should I get five that Dolores girl it will make him feel better" I get up and fall right back down I say "damn it five" I space jump inside a clothing store the lights where out I turn them on with my mind I start to flout and my hair turns red I was confused my eyes turned hazel and my clothes changed in to this:

Is like I was in my body but not controlling it someone started talking they said "finally I'm out god you have been keeping me in there for five years" I was confused and started thinking "wait this is the other part of me that doesn't care about...

Is like I was in my body but not controlling it someone started talking they said "finally I'm out god you have been keeping me in there for five years" I was confused and started thinking "wait this is the other part of me that doesn't care about anyone or anything" I say "how did you get out" she say "your emotions" I say "god stupid emotions" she say "the only thing that you can feel now is mad and sadness" I say "let me go back" she say "I don't think so let have some fun for a little".

Y/n other side
I space jump to a 24 hour stare and go inside I see a man and I go up to him and say "hey you peace of shit give me a jull" he say "you are to young" I look at myself and look back at the man and say "I heard a rumor you gave me a jull" he gives me a jull and I leave I start vaping and say "see y/n this isn't that bad" she say "you can get lung cancer and if I die you die" I say "stop being so negative oh wait you can't your stuck on the other side" I laugh she started crying I space jump to the mansion we lived in and when inside and see everyone fast asleep but five was in the kitchen I go to the kitchen and say "hey daddy" he turns around and sees me and say "when did you get a change of clothes and when did you dye your hair"I look at my hair and look back at five and say "what I left and dyed my hair oh and I spaced jumped upstairs and changed" he looks at me strange and say "but you don't hate me?" I look at him and say "why would I hate you" he say "we had a fight a few minutes ago" I say "oh yea eh I don't care anymore" I walk up to him and sit on his lap when up to his ear and said "how about another round" he stares at me and say "I can't you can't control my dick and I can't control your pussy it drives me insane"

Y/n POV
I cry and cry and cry I just wanted to go back I start hearing some one scream my name I look around and see no one I think I am going crazy I missed Aidan and five and just wanted to go back I was just pitch black I couldn't see anything my hair was wet and my clothes where all black I couldn't feel any emotions but sadness and madness I look for a way out but still nothing.

Five POV
Y/n was acting strange she wanted to have sex again and we had it like half an hour ago and she changed her hair and clothes but she looked hot but not as hot as she was before but I didn't want to have sex right know not after the fight we just had. I say "come on we have to go see Aidan" she was confused and said "who's that" I say "our son"she say "oh yea let go" I was very confused on why she didn't know who Aidan was I thought for a second and I remember when me and y/n first met and we hung out she said that she hand another part of her that doesn't care about anything and doesn't know anything that was happening I snap out of it when idk what to call this side of her you know what I'm going to call her morphology she started to shake me a little so I can get out of my thoughts I look at her and she hand a smile on her face I push her off of me and say "where's y/n" she was scared and said "oh god come on you guys can't miss her I'm better" I say "your not better your worse and you will never be better then y/n now where is she??" She gets up and say "she is in my brain you idiot nothing happened to her she can hear you" I say "y/n if your in there come back to please" she say "god you guys are so emotional" I had a tear in my eye I turn around and close my eyes for a second.

Y/n POV
I hear what five says and I could feel happy enough again I start to break through and I was back I was in my body again my hair was going back to my normal and everything was to I look up and I see five crying on the floor I go up to him and sit beside him and hug him he looks at me and say "y/n is it you?" I say "yes is me baby I love you so much" with a tear in my eye he hugs me back he kiss softly and for a long time we stopped and looked at each other and like always I try to get up and I couldn't five gets up and laughs and helps me up and say "come on let's go see Aidan now" we go upstairs and got to Aidan's room he was sleeping peacefully on his little bed he was growing up fast he was nine months in he is turning 1 tomorrow hopefully or he will turn 1 in the past hour I don't know how but he was growing fast and it hasn't been 9 months I look at five and like always he was holding up a condam I grab it from his hand and say "I'm sleepy" he say "ok let go to bed" I was limping five help me a little we made it to the room he lays me on the bed my eye where wide open waiting for five he get in bed and I put my hands out so he could get in my arms he does he puts his head on my chest and hugs me while cuddling I hug him back and fall asleep.

Sorry is sort but I just wanted to get this one over with hope you guys like it goodnight 💤🌙