Part 28 number 8-something happend

I say "what" he say "what did you say in her hear" I say "it doesn't matter" five say "it dose matter" I say "all I said was never try and kill me again or she will lose" five say "just turn your humanity on" I say "get off of me and let me do what I want for one" I snatch my hand back and walk away.

I walk in to a bar and tell them to give me a vodka they say "y/n you have come here for almost the hole week" I say "what I just want a drink come on please" the boy say "fine" I sit down and he gives me two vodka shots I take them and say "come on more" he say "fine only 4 more and that it" I say "fine just give it to me" he gives them to me like nothing I drink them like nothing and say "tHanKs I'll sEe you SoOn" he say "y/n be safe out there" I say "iM fIne" I walk out drink and it was still day time I walk and everyone looks at me I look at them and say "fuck off" morphology did something that a burst of memories came back my head started I remember when my mom took me to a crazy school and then when mom took me to walks when we and five had our first kiss and we said I love you for the first time is started to rain I start to cry and I fall to my knees and hug my knees and I knew my switch was back on.

The memories where still coming back slowly I get up and start walking again it slowly stopped raining and turned sunny again my makeup was every ever and another memory came back is when dad died I still walk and I make it to the apartment I go inside and walked up the stairs I open the door and go straight to the bedroom I take of my high heel and wipe my tears I look over and see the window leading to the living room and I could see everyone look at me I get up and close the blinds I hear a knock on the door I say "leave me alone" they open the door anyway I look over and see five I say "what is it" five say "did you flip your switch" I get up and go up to him and say "yes I did and now all I feel is pain and I don't want to talk to anyone so can you please just leave me alone" five say "come on y/n you can talk to me please I just want to help" I hear morphology say "let him help" I say "no shut up" five say "rude much" and chuckle I say "sorry not you I was talking to morphology" five say "you call her that to" I say "yea why and what do you mean by to" five say "so the first night she turned I didn't know what to call her so I called her morphology" I say "woah we do have the same mind set" we laugh we where still standing at the door I tell him to come in to the room and close it he sits on the bed and I sit next to him another memory comes back and I accidentally moan I touch my head and the memory was about me having Aidan by myself and then five was there the next day I go back in to reality and see five just looking at me confused I look at him and smile and say "memories are coming back that how I get my humanity back on" five say "oh that why you moaned" I giggle and say "I guess" he get closer and kisses me softly I kiss him back and I get on top of him so I'm on his lap he grabs my ass and kisses my neck.

Someone knocks on the door and I say "what!" I look back at the door and I hear someone say "someone is here to see you" I ugh and get off of five I walk up to the door I look back at five one last time and he had a boner laying back in bed I giggle and open the door and Luther was there he say "someone is here for you" I say "ok".

We leave the room but before I leave I say to five "I will be right back don't move" five smiles and say "ok" I close the door and go to the living room I see a red headed girl facing the other so I could only see her hair Luther sits down and I was so confused I walk up to her and tap her on the shoulder she turns around she looked so much like morphology then I remember what she said about her getting a body I say "morphology?!?!" She say "hi babe" I hug her and say "I thought you where gone because I try calling your name and you didn't answer" she say "well I'm here now" she hugs me tightly she say "can I see five" I say "maybe first I want to prank him I will be right back" I space jump to the store and get a red headed wig it looked to real I put it on and space jump to the shoes store I bought some red high heels they where so pretty.

What you buy:

I do my makeup again the same one in red and go my hair I space jump back and say "hey bitch's" morphology say "woah you clean up fast" I laugh and say "come on" the family was really confused I say " I will explain later" we walk up to the door a...

I do my makeup again the same one in red and go my hair I space jump back and say "hey bitch's" morphology say "woah you clean up fast" I laugh and say "come on" the family was really confused I say " I will explain later" we walk up to the door and I say "you go in" morphology say "no you go in" I say "fine" I walk in and say "hey baby" he sits up on the bed and say "where y/n" I laugh and say "is me you idiot" five say "no is not" then morphology walks in and say "hi!" Five say "wait there two of you" we laugh and say at the same time "is us silly" five say "ok if this is a prank I'm going to throw you both out the window" I laugh and take of the wig and say " is a prank" five gets off the bed and picks me up I say "five stop playing chill" five say "I told you so" I stop laughing and say "five serious let me down please" five say "ok chill" he puts me down and I just look at him with my arms crossed he hugs me and say in my ear "sowwy" I hug him back and say in his ear "is ok I love you we need to go our mission" we stop hug and he gives me a peck on the lips morphology say "ew stop please my presses eyes" I say "oh shut it you had a crush on Diego and you probably still do" five laugh morphology was embarrassed we where in the living room do Diego heard everything morphology say "I-I got to go" she was about to walk out but Diego stops her and say "can we talk who ever you are" I say "oh yea that morphology when we where all younger she would always beg me to come out and see you but bitch when she head that you had sex with another bitch she was mad and I had to deal with it and it wasn't good" five hugs me from behind and grabs my waist and pulls me in to his dick I smile I see Diego pulling morphology to another room I was shocked I say "baby?" Five say "yea?" I say "let go" five let's go and I walk towards the room they where in I stand in front of the door and use my hearing powers I hear Diego say "we can start to get to know each other and see where things go" morphology was happy I could feel it another memory pops in my head and it was a strong want I fall and see "Aidan touching my cheek when I got all my memories back when he was just a baby when I didn't know who five was but when Aidan touch my cheek I remember when we where in the hospital when he kissed my sister when he said sorry when I go drunk when I kiss my bff when me and Aidan when to the park and got hurt by the handler when we and five had the huge fight in the kitchen when we hand sex for the first time" the memories stop I open my eyes and I was in a hospital I look over and see five in a chair worried I say "baby" he say "baby? I though we where friends with benefits" I say "what year is it?" Five say "we are in 2019" I say "what where's Aidan where is morphology and why are we in a hospital".

Hope you guys liked this one if you get confused tell me in the comments and I will tell you what happened