Part 8 ~number 8~

Y/n POV

I was going to my room and Five follows me...

I say "stop following me!" He says "no, not until I get that coffee!" I finally make it to my room and slams the door in his face and walk towards my bed and lay down....

He space just in front for me and says "don't think you can get away from me that easily." I ugh and say "what do you want?!" He says "to apologize!" I sit up and say "then do it!" Five says "I'm sorry for leaving I just wanted to prove dad wrong, ok?!" I get up and walk towards him " that doesn't mean you have the right to leave me while I was madly in love with you!" He slowly start to pull me into a hug and says "I'm sorry I didn't mean to leave you unexpectedly but I just want to show dad that I could do it." I start to tear up and say "you didn't have to leave me behind.." he says "I'm thankful I did, or you would've seen with i seen and is better off if you didn't..." I hug him and he hugs me back...

He says "can we go out for coffee now?" I nod and I grab my jacket from the hook behind my door and I look back at Five and smile at him and he smiles at me....

He says "you look beautiful by the way." I pushed him playfully and put my jacket on and walk out of the room he spaced jumped in front of me and pushed me back I laughed we walked down the stairs before we leave I say goodbye to everyone and five follows me outside I get in the jeep and put some music on and five knocked on the window and says "what are you doing? Is this your car?" I looked at him and laugh and said," of course, its mine why do u think I got in it?" he laughs and gets in the drivers set and I said "do you even know how to drive?" he says," yes I do now turn that music up!" I turned it up and started dancing I started moving my hips and my hands and five looks at me and than back at the road...

After a while we make it to the donut store and I got out of the car and wait for Five and we head inside together and sat down and I sat two sets away from five and then a old man came in and sat next to me and I look at my feet and look back at Five...

He grabs my thigh and started to move closer to my women hood...

I look at Five with tears in my eyes and he looks at me a bit upset..he knew with the man was doing...

Five got up and sat next to me and the man stops and pulls the chair closer to me. I look towards Five and he got up out of his sit pulled the man by his shirt and said "get your dirty ass hands off my sister!" The man laughs and says "what are you going to do about it?" Next thing I knew Five space jumps to god knows were....

After a few minutes I get out of the sit I was sitting in and sat right next to were five was sitting...

He space jumps to his sit and was about to get up to go comfort me when he realized I was right in front of him....

He hugs me and says "I'm sorry that he almost touched you, I'll always have your back ok?" I nod....

We start talking and we got our coffee then a man in a suit come in with 6 other guys and they stand behind us and i was putting on blushe so i look in my mirror to see how it looks and see the 6 man standing there five says "I thought I would have more time before you found me" he turns around and the man says "don't make this any more difficult kid or i will kill your little girlfriend and i dont want to go home with that" i got a bit embarrassed when ever they said girlfriend because we weren't together and he said he met a girl name dolores anyways i got out of my thought when i hear five say "your the one not going home" then space jumped then they started shouting....

I turned invisible and i didnt know untill i didnt see myself when i was trying to put my blush away I look at myself and I got u and five had no idea where i was i grabbed a napkin and turn it in to a knife and throw it at one of the men and slit his neck and run towards a man point a gun towards Five....

I grab the gun and he was confused, I hit him with his own gun and he falls unconscious and I grab the gun and shot him in the neck...

Five said "hey assholes over here" and he was laying on the table and the rest of the men started shouting over where Five was then Five space jumped behind one of them and stabbed the man with a pencil in the neck I turned uninvisible in front of five and, five gets scared and space jumped behide me about to stab me but I pull his arm back and say "you got the wrong one." he laughs and let's go of me there was still one more left I walk up to him and he was confused.

I stare at him and he smiles I smile back at him but then it turned into a evil smile. I snap his neck and he falls to the ground...

I walk towards my coffee, grab it, grab my donut, and walk out with a smile....

                                  Five POV

I grabbed a knife after Y/n left and cut open my forearms and start groaning in pain I take out the tracker. I stand up and walk out with the tracker and drop it....

I went towards the car and opened the door and see Y/n sleeping and blood started dripping off my arm i pull down my sleeve and got in the car and drove home and when we get there i parked the car and i get out and pick up Y/n (bride style) and I take her upstairs and put her on her bed I pull up my sleeve and see the cut on my forearm....

                                    Y/n POV

i woke up to five caring me up the stairs and i buried my face into his chest he notice but he still thinks im asleep because im reading his mind and he starts to groan a bit and moves his arm a little...

We make it to my room and he puts me on the bed and he sits on the side of the bed and I could see him pulling his sleeve and there was a huge cut on his forearm and I open my eye and stud up and five pulled his sleeve down and i said "i already seen it come here." He comes closer to me and I said "stay here im going to get the med-kit and clothes" he says "ok" i get off the bed and get the med-kit and went to Fives bedroom to get him some new clothes i stud in front of the door and i grabbed the door handle and crack it open...

It's been a long time since I've when in here i went to his closet got him a blazer and left his room and went to my room he is laying on my bed and I walk up to the bed and grabbed he's hand and bragged him to the bathroom he sits on the cabinet and opened his leg so I can grab his hand I grabbed the disinfected and I started wiping his wound and he hissed in pain and I start to stitch and he didn't really care it didn't really hurt to him....

Once I was done I used my power (heal people) I heal his wound and I look up at him and I didn't know how close I was to him when I looked up I can see his green eyes glowing and I just stare at him and he stares at me and then I kiss him and he kisses me back it turned into a make out session and I stop and looked into his eyes.

Hope you guys like this one sorry I haven't posted I have been busy hope you guys have a good day and hope you understand ❤️✌🏻😊