Part 9~number 8~

Y/n POV
I look in to his eyes and he look into mine and that when I knew I loved him.
Five POV
I hoped off the cabinet and walked to my room leaving y/n in her room alone. Once I get to my room I lay on my bed and think about what we just did, a smile splashes on my face and my dipole was sticking out but I realized that the world ends in 7 days my smile went away. I walk back to y/n's room and hear crying
                                     Y/n POV
I pick up a knife and Stab myself with it 'I need to die..I don't belong with Five or anyone..' I thought...
                              Five POV
I opens the door I see y/n blood everywhere on the floor then I walk in and I see y/n on the floor she was unconscious I yell "YOU CANT LEAVE ME GET UP, HELP,HELP. Everyone ran up the stairs and see y/n blood and they look at her then mom come in and say "get her up and follow me hurry" Diego and me put up y/n I grab the arms and Diego grabs her legs we go into a room that looked like a hospital room and mom says "lay her down, one of you have to give her blood or we are going to lose her Klaus said me I will do it pogo says you can't you blood is toxic. I say "I will do it"mom say "ok" I go up to her and mom takes blood out of me with a needle and a blood bag when she got all the blood she needed she put the needle in y/n pogo says " she is going to heal don't worry but she will need blood" I look at him with a fading smile and I just sat in a chair that was next to y/n bed I waited till she got up and held her hand in mine with a tear in my eye.

                                 Y/n POV
I woke up heavy breathing and I see five holding my hand with his head on my hand too he looked up at me and I smiled I was confused about why I was in a hospital bed and he smiled with a tear in his eye and he got up from his set and hugged me and I hugged him back mom came in and she said "why did you do it" I look at her and then I look at five in confusion and said "what are you talking about" five looked at me confused and said " what you did in your room with the blood I was still confused all I remember is that I said that five doesn't love me and then I got a call from the handler say "things like I seen you kiss five he doesn't like you so stop what your doing you hoe"but I only told five the part I got a phone call from the handler or what ever. Five was getting mad I was still confused I held his face and mom was gone so I kissed five he kiss me back then pulled back and disappeared I started thinking "did I do something wrong was it a bad kiss, did he know I was lying". I got up from the bed I was in and I slipped and someone cot me it was Diego he helped me go downstairs and we went into the kitchen I just look at fives chair and I thought "did I do something wrong we kissed before and he didn't pull back" I didn't know but a tear was going down my face and Diego notice and wiped it off my face and I look at him with a smile everyone came in to the kitchen and sat down in there sets and Allison says "just like old times" I look at her and we started talking mom came in and said "dinner will be ready in a minute" I tried to stand up to help mom because I always do but I couldn't because the cut were still healing I slam my head against the table and everyone looks at me with my head down I try to get up again and I tripped a little but I got it and started walking up the stairs Allison followed me to make sure I didn't fall. We made it to my room and we walked in and I go straight to the phone hanging off the wall I call my hairstylist and makeup stylist they said they where on there way. Allison looks at me and says " what are you doing you can't leave the house" I said I can leave the house if I wanted to" I get the clothes I'm going to wear and Allison asked why I did what I did in my room I answer and tell her everything just not the part where we kissed she stud there quietly.
What you wear: