Chapter 5- Master

When I woke up I felt something ticklish against my nose acting on instinct I rubbed my nose was it a feather? whatever it was it was persistent and it seemed to have a voice of its own that defied the law of science. Was the feather laughing at me?

"Wake up Justin" The feather said

I opened my jaw and snapped whatever was bothering me and a jolt of pain came through me. I heard Morret laugh and say 'He's so cute! he bite his own tail awww' Tail? oh yeah apparently I'm a.. What am I exactly?

I opened my eyes to see I'm surrounded by Luke, Morret, and Lana seeing Lana and Morret holding hands I growled hate surging inside of me.. How could they? they were together I told Lana everything. That wasn't even a relationship how old was Morret? twenty-one and Lana was seventeen that was practically rape. I pushed back my anger looking around.

Ever been in a science class and the teacher introduces you to a microscope, she shows you a little dot of god knows what on a thick glass sheet and once you put it underneath the microscope it seems as though that little dot is a big as the whole world?

That's how I feel when I looked at everything.

I looked around more in silence; we were in the Living room I wanted to feel comfortable were was my favorite pillow? I closed my eyes trying to sniff it out which came naturally to me who am I kidding EVERYTHING came naturally now.

My legs started moving on their own with my eyes closed. I stiffed harder I was confused my favorite pillow seemed to be two places at once I went for the first source I smelt which seem larger and harder than my pillow but still somewhat soft my body snuggled into it wiggling until I accidentally rubbed the pillow against my groin a moan coming from my mouth as well as my pillow.

My eyes popped open in shock to see I'm pressed against Luke

"SO.. ummm... we'll just leave" I heard Lana pushing Morret out of the room

"Don't hurt my baby he's still a virgin" Morret said with a stern voice

I blushed and said the first that came into mind

"I was looking for my favorite pillow?" I said confused Luke smelt just like my pillow?

I looked over at the the other couch which seemed to be mocking me because it had my pillow on it. Luke and my pillow had the same sent? I looked down to see him with a snarly smile.

"That's your favorite pillow?" Luke asked in pride

I hesitated unsure if I was setting myself up.

"Yeah"

Luke beamed and held me close

"I can be your new pillow.. you can use me all you want"

I'm not sure if Luke meant that as a supportive comment but all it did was add to my arousal

"Mmm you smell so fucking good do you want me to take care of your.. 'Problem'?"

I forced down my new blush and pushed down on Luke chest to help myself up to stand on shaky legs. I looked down to see I was wearing black skinnies that were extremely uncomfortable, probably because I was sleeping in them for how long? and a shirt that said 'Nom, Nom, Nom' with a little bunny munching on cookies. Da fuck?

I looked over to Luke with my eye brow raised

"Hey don't give me that look its YOUR shirt" he said

I blinked and looked down was it mine?

"Morret was right everything she buys you just goes to the back of the closet" Luke chuckled

The mention of Morret set me off, my face morphed into disgust