Pardon Me Where's The Ice Water In Hell? BOYXBOY

Love Me

Kiss Me

Hug Me

At least those were some of the things that were going in my head when I first saw him.

---------------------------

How peaceful I thought, I almost chuckled at how much trouble I would be in when my best friend Lana found out I wasn't really going to meet her up at Taco Bells oh well. Why should I waste my time with her when I could be in the forest instead? Something about the birds chirping and animals scurrying around in fright gave me a nice high, weird right? I sat down on the cool forest floor taking in a breathe.

"How did I know you were going to ditch me Justin?"

I looked up, not in the least bit surprised to see my best friend Lana at the sight of her I smiled. I had ditched her plenty of times and I guessed she followed me this time. Hey don't judge me I'm very nice.. sorta

"I guess you just know me to well"

"Come on Justin your mom is worried sick about you"

The mention of the words 'your mom' set me off I felt anger like I never had before I let out a Bitter laugh and Lana stepped back not that I blamed her I stopped laughing a long time ago because people said my laugh was like a ridged stone against another stone it hurt but it was true.

"Didn't she tell you Lana? or did she forget to mention it when she told you I ran out of the house? I suppose she probably told you I yelled at her for no reason"

"She said that you and her got into a argument that it was no bid deal you needed time to blow over"

"Lana she said that she found me in a stupid dusted up house that looked like it had been burned down, that I was wrapped up in a velvet clothing naked and crying"

"What?" Lana said still not understanding what I was trying to tell her.

"God dammit Lana basically I'm adopted shes not my mom" when I said mom my mouth instantly twisted into a sneer.

My mom's name was Morret or should I say 'adopted' mom she was everything to me all I could ever ask for. For sixteen years she had me believing I was her real son I felt like a fool how could I not see it? we look nothing alike she had blonde hair while I had Black and at the tips of my hair were a unnatural dark red color.

She was tan while I was pale plus the face structure automatically helped the fact that she wasn't my mother. No matter how much I tried to forget this morning it kept coming back to me and what made it worst today was my birthday nice going Morret.

Flash Back:

"Hey honey wake up"

Morret said with a laugh she was wearing a white dress and her blonde hair was up in a pony tail. I smiled in her hand was a tray carrying sausage, bacon, eggs, bread, and apple juice since I hated orange juice.

"Morning mom"

At those words she frowned set down the tray on my bed and sat on my computer chair.

"Happy Birthday Justin look there's something I have to tell you please don't get mad I love you"

My eyebrows came together Morret rarely said I love you we weren't a mushy family and I loved that about her. What was so important that she had to tell me?

"JustinIswearIcouldn'tlivewithoutyouthemommentIsawyouIknewIhadtokeepyousomthingwascalling metoyouIfoundyouinaburntdownbuildingcoveredinavelvetsheetIknowthisisalottotakeinbutyouradopted I'msorryIdidn'ttellyousooner"