Chapter 8- The Bitch.. I mean Witch

I groaned loudly as Luke's tongue started from my tip and went slowly down. I blushed when I saw that my legs were practically wide open and inviting him. Luke's expression was a haze of lust as he gripped my thighs and forced them wider. My strength seemed to leave me and I sunk down my body lost under the plumpness of the bed.

His tongue was going dangerously low to my hole. I rolled my eyes back into my head knowing that this was going to embarrassing later. Luke gently stuck his tongue into me wiggling causing me to moan.

"Who's this?"

Luke popped his head up and smile as though he knew that somebody was in the room all along. Tears wanted to come out of me, but I forced them back and grabbed and covered the sheets next to me.

"This is Justin" Luke said proudly as though boasting which brought me more shame

how could he?

I leaped out of bed and ran to the door not even stopping to admire the beautiful black and red design on it.

"Look what you did you hurt your little pet" the mystery voice said

I heard foot steps behind me, damn I need to hurry up and find the exit. How hard can it be?

"It can be very hard" a voice said in front of me

I crashed into the stranger in front of me.

"watch where your going"

I scuffed if there was one thing I hated it was being told what to do

"You watch were your going" I growled I already didn't like this person

"I don't need a slut touching me" The voice said or should I say 'she' said

I looked down this girl had on all purple, she had purple hair, shoes, skirt, and a long purple hat, but that wasn't what stuck out the most she had.. fangs?

I jumped up off her with a 'What the hell?' look

It finally set in place what she called me.

"Did you just call me a slut?" I said perplexed

A look of disgust came over her

"Yes your a cock sucking slut" she sneered while she got up

OK she did see me ALMOST get a blow job, but I mean come on I.. I.. I coudn't think of an excuse of what she had saw, that's exactly what I looked like with my legs open. A slut. I don't know what possessed me, but I pushed her. Something in me didn't like her nor trust her.

'Kill her' Loki growled

I let out a gasp I never pushed or hurt a girl in any way before, and why would Loki want me to kill her?

'How dare she call you a slut this bitch had so many lovers in her bed she might have aids' Loki said furiously

I looked at the girl closely hell yeah she was angry, but I was pissed for some reason it felt like I knew her for many years which is impossible right? she looked like she was nineteen.

"Why the hell would you push a lady?!" she asked baffled

Her expression was like she knew something, but was unsure whether I knew the secret. she held up her hand and was about to open her mouth when a voice behind me snarled.

"Don't you even try it"

I turned around to see Luke standing there looking angry. I fumed He was angry? it should be the other way around! Luke turned toward me with a pleading face as though saying sorry. Like I was going to forgive him like that.