Chapter 20- Se...xu...al

Lana had cleaned me up well. No it was mutual. Lana took me back to her room and we had took turns for the shower, get this she didn't have a time limit for the shower. After we had finished we laid on her bed and I took time to look around more clearly. Her room was completely white, yep right down to her T.v. I would have turned it on since I couldn't think of the last time I watched anything, but right now I didn't feel like it. I had shifted into Hellhound form and was wrapped around Lana on her bed. How come hers was so comfortable but mine was like stacked up bricks? I rumbled not sure how I was making the sound but it had put Lana to sleep.

I heard the door crack open and instantly my rumble turned into a growl. Morret popped in. She slowly inches toward the bed. I growled feeling so good. It felt so good to protect someone. For once I knew exactly what was happening and what to do. I was paying so much attention to Morret who had stayed frozen that I didn't realized another body had joined.

"Enough, do you know who your growling at?" My head snapped to Luke and my voice seemed to shut down. Loki rustled inside me trying to force me to submit to Luke.

I bent my head when I felt a hand on my cheek pulling me out of my haze.

"Mm, That was a good nap thank you Justin"

I licked her arm in response. I stood up on her bed stretching like a cat as my tail slowly whipped around. I looked at Luke. Damn, he looked good. To bad I couldn't see his outfit, it was to busy being covered by a black velvet.. cape?

Could he be my Super hero?

I smiled internally highly doubting that he would stop a robbery. Most likely he would participate in it. I sighed which came out as a huff. Luke smirked knowingly. I looked away trying to convince myself that there was no way he could hear my thoughts. I had my block up. I watched as Lana got up in her white nightgown and went to hug Morret who had put her arms around her and was slowly giving her sexual pecks. Lana gave a small moan and that was my cue to leave. I hopped off her bed and walked past Luke not really making it to the door because my neck gave a little sting.

I looked back trying to see what was on my neck. Ugh, of course a collar. How did he even get that on me?

"Good night Morret and Lana" Luke said while tugging me toward the door. Its not like they were listening Morret had already pulled Lana to the bed. I shivered. For some reason a picture of sagged looking pussy's popped in my head.

Ok, I need to stop.

"Have you made any friends?" Luke said

I thought about it. I'm pretty sure Ash disliked me, Rex was hurt, Chris probably disliked me for hurting Ash.. What about Faith? Could I call her that?

I sent a thought to his head.

'Um, I have one.. her name is Faith' I said feeling like a loser.

I seemed to have a gift for not making friends.

"You can sleep in my room tonight"

I took a gulp. Would I rather be with Ash right now or Luke? Guards were passing by us with Hellhounds all of them were giving us weird looks as though they weren't expecting Luke to be walking around with a common Hellhound. I gave them all defiant looks with my ears pulled forward. My tail curled around Luke's leg a little. I blamed it on Loki though. Loki just scoffed, but didn't say a word. To put it blunt he was ecstatic that Luke was finally showing him some attention.

'Justin?' My head swirled to see Faith. She gave me a baffled look seeing me with Luke.

"Keep walking" a guard said aiming the gun at her. I growled, I would kill the guard if he shot her. That was a fact, not a threat.