• Gone Again •

hey guys it's me again. this is a short chapter. It didn't even exceed 500 words. I'm sorry but I'll try to right the other chapter longer. Thanks for y'alls support. I really appreciate you guys. stay safe always. luv you

MAEVE'S POV

Lana and I went back to our shared apartment. As I stepped foot at the door I noticed something different. I looked at Lana and she said, "You feel it too?" to which I nodded in response.

"Parang may mali eh" pumasok kami nang tuluyan at pinuntahan ang sari sarili naming kwarto. We met each other back at the kitchen. We found nothing strange but we both knew that something was off. As Lana and I were thinking, it started to be quieter than usual. 

"Dang why is it so quite?" Lana said. Quite... quite... Tahimik!

"Sobrang tahimik. Walang ingay. Walang nag iingay" I snapped my finger. Bingo! "Lana! Vel's room!" We rushed to Jacevelyn's room, expecting to be greeted by a lovely girl, shouting and singing some random shit she picked up online, only to be met by silence. Quite. Tahimik.

"Fuck" Lana cursed under her breathe as she picked up a piece of paper.

"Call Chris. Looks like we have to change the plan"

while Lana and Maeve was in the cafe

AUTHOR'S POV

Looking one last time the queen muttered a simple "thank you", before fully closing the apartment door and exiting the building.

She took out her phone and dialed someone's number.

"Hey it's me. Pick me up"

present time

CHRIS' POV

"WHAT?! SHE LEFT? AGAIN" James said as he clutched his hair. Halatang halata na hindi natutuwa sa nakuha na impormasyon. 

"Bro calm down" 

"Ano Ryan? Calm down. We were so close. So fucking close. now what are we gonna do."

I stood up and walked towards the computer room.

"Chris? how are you so calm? Jace left. Again. Wala tayong kaalam alam kung saan ang babaitang iyon. And so does  Lana and Maeve." James said.

I looked at him and said "Deep breathes". He looked at me like I was some crazy maniac. "Fuck that!" 

"James. deep breathes." He rolled his eyes at me and eventually followed what i told him to do.

"We need to think things through. Don't act too irrational, James. If you do Matthew might find out Maeve told me a new plan. They said that they kinda expected that Andrea will suspect them and so here we are now. So please kumalma ka. Acting like that won't loosen up the situation."

James walked back to the couch and sat beside Ryan while sighing. "Sorry man. I just got carried away. I was really happy that Matt found her after all these years. And it's so frustrating to think that we lost her again."

I sigh. James is right. I am frustrated too but I must stay strong. These boys need someone to lean onto and I'll place myself to handle that responsibility. 

end.