•Engaged•

Update 2/3

—...—...—...—...—...—...—...—...—...—...—...—...—...

JACE'S POV

Lana parked the car and as if on cue Mr. Robins came towards us.

"Three times in a row. You guys just passed," he said as he walked towards us and handed me a note "See you on the guidance office"

I just looked at him and smiled 'sweetly' "Okay Mr. Robins, see you in the guidance office then. Let's go girls." He seem quite surprised with my response as he was frozen in place.

We walked pass by him and head towards the main building. And classes went on.

11:37 AM

When will this Geography shit end! I'm so hungry. I bet Lana and Maeve are munching food without me. Curse you Mrs. Robins. Hope you and your dumbass husband rot in hell.

"Now for a surprise pop oral quiz!" Mrs. Robins said which made everyone groan.

"All of you shut your mouths!" Everyone whispered shit about her. And as far as my witch senses can hear. Almost everyone, well except for the nerds, were cursing the hell out of her.

As far as if my 2 weeks here in McLeonard University everything has been fine. I have been meet up with some bitches named Briel and Freta. Like they are such pain the ass. My juicy cake would like to beat the shit out of them. Mr. Robins is also one of the things I hate so far and his freakin wife. The couple are just plain boomers. Both of them were the "hardest" teachers here. They give low grades. As if they were good at teaching, hell they freakin aren't.

"First question how many countries in the world begin with the word "United"? " Simple that 3. Then Marty the class nerd number one raised his hand.

"Yes Marty?" called Mrs. Robins

"That will be 3 Ma'am. Namely United States of America, United Kingdom and United Arab Emirates."

"Well done Marty!" praised Mrs. Robins.

Pathetic. Like as if. I knew that when I was like 3.

"Next question," Surely this question will be simple as hell. Why do I even bother going to school. Such a waste of time and energy. "How many countries start with the letter J?"

The next nerd, Ashley raised her hand.

"Yes Ashley?" said Mrs. Robins

"That will also be 3 Ma'am. Jordan, Japan and Jamaica"

"That is correct Ashley. Thank you. You may take a seat." Mrs. Robins really likes nerds. Ew nerd fetish. "Good to know that at least some of you are paying attention in my class. Now last 2 questions" Finally. Freedom is near!

"Third question, How many countries do border Russia?"

Then the teacher's pet, Patricia, raised her helpful freakin hand.

"Yes Patricia dearie!" I could gag right now.

"The answer is 14 Ma'am" Mrs. Robins smiled like a proud mother, which was disgusting as hell. Well Patricia would be her daughter by now because they both have alike personalities.

"Very good! Okay class the last question is How many countries make up Africa?"

Jason the raises his hand.

"Yes Jason?"

"54" Jason is one of those chill smart people. Not too nerdy, arrogant and full of himself.