•Doomed•

I'm backkk😂 sorry po naging busy kasi sa school. Sensya naa

—...—...—...—... —...—...—...—...—...—...—...—...—...—...

KHAREL'S POV

We were all just chilling nang tumunog at lumiwanag ang magic mirror.

"Kharel tingnan mo nga ano yung message!" sigaw ni Ate na nasa kusina.

Tumayo ako at tiningnan ng message.

Girls. It's me. Hazine. This will be my last message kasi kukunin na ni Larzela ang lahat ng bagay na nagkokonekta sa Human Realm at Witches Realm. This is not a farewell but rather a hurry the kingdom is dying letter. Magmadali kayo. Tell the princess her real identity. Tell her who she really is and what she's capable of doing. Tell her now or the kingdom will perish.

Nanlaki ang mga mata ko. I felt rushed, pressured, confused at worried. Tinawag ko silang lahat by sending telepathic messages. Agad naman silang rumespondi at ngayon binabasa na nila ang message with the same expression I had earlier.

"This leave us with one only option and alam nyo na yun" Karyl stayed still before she announced  "Call Jace this is urgent. CALL HER NOW!" Napasigaw na si Karyl. Agad nmng nataranta ang ibang mga membro.

While they were away looking for Jace. I decided to talk to Karyl.

"Will we really tell her?"

"It's the only way to save the kingdom, Rel"

"But we can't assure na tatanggapin niya. We can't let that happen"

"Of course and I am confident that Jace will accept this. She's a puzzled person. Tatanggapin niya ito because this is her missing piece. And Jace is warm- hearted. I know she will help us."

"I do hope so." Jace you're our only hope.

JOLIAN'S POV

Nagpanic talaga ang lahat. Hinanap namain si Jace sa bawat sulok ng bahay. Sa sala, sa kusina, sa banyo at sa meeting place. Nag-isip isip ko kung saan pa pwedeng makita si Jace..... Tana sa kawarto niya. 

Agad agad kong tumakbo patungo sa kwarto ni Jace. Binuksan ko ng pinto nng hindi kumakatok at sumigaw ako ng "JACE MEETING NOW!!"

Everyone is settled. Nakaupo na kaming lahat sa luob ng meeting room.

"Guys what's wrong?" Jace asked. No one dared to speak. Not even a whisper. Then Jace stood up.

"Guys seriously. Like I was about to open the treasure box and you called me for a staring contest. Not cool guys. Not cool." She was about to go to the door.

"Jace sit down" Karyl said calmly. Jace obeyed. "Jermae teleport the treasure box here, now" Jermae obeyed also.

"Sit down and open the treasure box if you want to know who you really are, Jace."

Little by little. Bit by bit. Jace walked back to get chair. She held the key of the treasure box and slowly placed it in the keyhole.

"Wait! Jace umm before you open it you have to say "Memoricxa Zenoroxa Anorsa"" Kharel said. Jace looked at Kharel and nodded.

"Memoricxa Zenoroxa Anorsa" with those words being said everything went bright. It was like a star had fallen right into our eyes. It was tooooo bright. But as soon as the light faded a purple haired girl appeared.

"W-who are you?" I slightly asked. "AND WHERE'S JACE!?" Jollicarl added with a not-so-pleased tone.

The girl didn't answer but yet she smiled calmly.

The Karyl said "Jace's witch form" that's when  everyone was enlightened. Each and everyone bowed to show respect to the lost princess.

"Ja-" bago paman ako nakasalita ay naunahan na ako ni Jace.

"I already know who I am, Jolian. No need to protest. "

"But you still have one thing to know" Kharel said.

"What is it?"

"It's that Your Kingdom is doomed."

—...—...—...—... —...—...—...—...—...—...—...—...—...—...

Short chapterr langg munaaa😅