•Disrespectful Child•

Yehey. Update. After lots and lots of years. Nabuhay na nman ako. Hope you enjoy. And please do vote my stories.
...—...—...—...—...—...—...—...—...—...—..
MATT'S POV

"Oh." yun lang ang mga salitang lumabas sa isip ko.

Tito chuckled. "And all of you except kay Matt are going back to school this Monday" sabi ni Tito Lex.
I just nodded.

Pumunta na si Tito sa loob at nandito ako umuupo. Nagtataka at nalilito.

JACEY'S POV

"Papa? Where's Matt. Kanina ko pa po siyang hinahanap." tanong ko kay Papa. Kasi knin ko pa hinahanap si Matt.

"Last time I saw him anak is in the garden." ani ni papa.

"Okay po. Thank you" tapos kung sinabi yun ay tumakbo ako sa garden at nakita ko siya. Sumigaw ako.

"MATTTTT!!!"

"Bakit ang ingay mo!?" tanong niya.

"Kanina pa kita hinahanap. Ano bng ginagawa mo dito?"

"Nag-iisip" sabi niya"Plus i'm getting ready kasi papasok na raw tayo ngayong Monday. Ughhh" dagdag pa niya.

"Now you've mentioned. Madedepress na nman ko." sabi ko." Let me join your thinking session."

TIME SKIP
MONDAY

Nandito na kami sa school. I wasn't wearing my uniform kasi wala ako sa mood mag skirt. Ppalakad na sana ako nang mkasalubong ako ng hindi pamilyar na mukha.
1
2
3
Pak!

"Aray!.." sigaw ko. Napatingin sa akin lahat ng estudyante. Lumingon ako at nakita ko ang isang babae. Maybe she's on her 30's. Siguro siya yung new teacher na sabi ni Mrs. Cheska(my secretary).

"Young lady. Why aren't you wearing your uniform? That is against the school laws. I am giving you your first offence. Don't make it up to 3 or off to the principals office you go." sabi niya sa akin.

"Well, old lady. I wasn't in the mood to wear the stupid uniform. I don't care bout them laws. And even if you take me to the office now. I'll gladly come." sabi ko nagbulong bulongan naman ang lahat. Especially new students.

Sino yan?
OMG hinarap niya si Ms. Rotxen!
(Sabi ng mga new students)

Our queen is back!
Go Queen!
(sabi ng mg old students)

"Second offence young lady!" medyo npasigaw siya sa akin.
"You disrespectful child" dagdag niya.

Tinalikuran ko lamang siya at pumunta sa fist class ko which is Math. Great now I can sleep.

In the classroom

"Jace alam mo ba na may new teacher tayo." sabi ni Ryan.

"Hindi and IDK anyways" sabi ko.

I placed my head on the desk and started to drifted of to sleep. Matutulog na sana ako nang
Pak!

"Wake up! And lift your head." sabi ni Ms. Rotxen. Ohh so she's a math teacher. That explains the attitude.

"Oh isn't it the disrespectful child. Stand up"
Tumayo ako.
"I want you to answer my questions young lady. No paper. No calculators. Just orally. "
Yumango ako.
"Sure." pasimpleng sabi ko.

To be honest I don't like Math. But i'm good at it. I ALWAYS sleep during Math time.

"24868538 + 8697267-8888•2/5 is equal to?" sabi niya. Do I really have to do this.

"Why are you so annoying?" sabi ko sa kanya.

"That's it!"

"Announcement Miss Jacevelyn. Please come to the office right now."

"That's me. Gotta go!" sabi ko.

"Good for you. Disrespectful child. You wouldn't be able to answer it anyways."

"You don't know who you're talking to Ms. Rotxen. She's Jace. She can do anything." sabi ni Cris.

Narinig ko ng sabi ni Ms. Rotxen na himdi ko raw kayang sagutin kaya sinabi ko sa kanya na.

"By the way Ms. Rotxen the answer is 13,422,766.8"

Napanganga nalang siya at ako pumunta nalabg ako sa Office ko. Well I am the principal and the owner. So i don't know what the problem is.

Pagkarating ko.

"Young mistress. We saw that you have been bothered by the new teacher would you like us to talk to her?" sabi ni Cheska.

"Sure call her now."

"Attention calling Ms. Rotxen pleaae come to the office. Now.

MS. ROTXEN'S POV

Now I can report that child.

"ohhhh~~ Ms. You are in big trouble." sigaw ni Mr. Wang.

"Really big" dagdag ni Mr. Sy.

There just kids. I on the other hand is a teacher. What could go wrong?

"Ohh Ms. Rotxen. It's just your first month yet you made the biggest mistake a teacher in Tan University could make."

"Which is what Mr. Anderson?"

"Disrespecting Jace" nagbago lahat ng expression ng lahat. Like they were afraid.

"Ohh~~ You guys don't want to remember last time. That was one scary Jace." sabi ni Mr. Wang.

"Kids shut up and do the work. I'll come back after my victory." sabi ko.

"Trust me Ma'am. That victory ain't happening" sigaw nilamg lahat.

Ngayon naglalakad na ako patungo sa office.

Nakarating na ako. And everything was clean. White. Elegant. It's my first time na pumasok sa Principals office. Nabalitaan ko na ang owner raw ay ang principal. Pero bakit ako pinatawag.

"Ms. Rotxen. Nice to see you?" sabi ng babae. I think siya ang may ari.

"Oh principal. I have lots and lots of stories to tell about sa nangyari ngayong araw."

"you do?" sabi ng "may ari"

"Yeah i do. It's about this child"

"You mean this child" sabi ng "may ari"
At nakita ko ang Batang yun. Miss Jacevelyn. Sabi nila na bawal raw pumasok ang mga studyante dito. Except kung pinapatawag sila.

"Yes that child. That disrespectful child. She was breaking school rules. She insulted me. And she was sleeping in my class." sabi ko.

"You really didn't read the manual did you. So let me tell you this. This girl right here is Andrea Jacevelyn Amanda Faith Tan, the owner. She doesn't do the rules. She makes them. You insulted her and the fired back. And she's more advanced in education than you think. You messed with her. You mess with the school."

I was shocked. That girl. Owner. Principal. Too many information to process.
Am I hearing things right?
Am I dreaming?
Is this all real?
Wait it is real!

The kids were right I am in a lot of trouble.

...—...—...—...—...—...—...—...—...—...—..

And one chapter down. 💟💞💖💕💗💘💝💓❤. Hearts for the readers.