•Ms. Hazine's POV•

Heeeyyyyyy😊😊 UD u want? Well here you go
...–...–...–...–...–...–...–...–...–...–...–...–...–...–..

MISS HAZINE'S POV

Finally we've found her. The queen is soo going to be happy. Just to tell you. Nung una kong nakita si Jace I felt a strange and strong magic coming from her. But I just needed to confirm if my feeling was real. Guess it is.

I am now walking towards the large hallways, on the way to the Queen slash my sister. At the end of the hallway is where I am standing a large door is found. I knocked two times.

"Come in" A faint voice said. I recognise that it belongs to the Queen. I opened the door and there she is sitting on her throne. Staring at the pendant which has her family photo in it.

"What brings you here, sister Haze?" She asked softly.

"I came to tell you news, Zianxiria" I answered her.

"Is it the goblins again? What do they want this time? We already gave them the place they want. What more could they wish for!?" she said. Her expression changed.

"No Sister it's about the princess." she looked at me straight in the eyes and said.

"Give me all the details. NOW."

Fast forward

So I told her everything about Jace. She cried out of happiness. I'm really glad for her. She has been so sad these past years. Though she is in here. Though her daughter may or may not recognize her.

"I-i c-can't be-lieve it. You found her. You found my princess!" she said as she stared through the mirror where it show the image of what Jace is doing right now.

She was really indulged to the mirror but then she asked.

"Have you found him?" she asked in a serious tone.

"We are still looking for him. It not Jake nor your husband." she turned really serious and stated.

"You need to hurry Jace only has 12 days till the ceremony begins." I almost forgot about the ceremony. What the ceremony? Well basically it's when a royalty burst. Not literally. What I mean is when all her powers that stack up from the day she turned 18 and just comes out through the form of evil. In that day we need the royalty's controller. I can be anyone close to her. We're still figuring out who it is.

"We will do our best"

"I'm counting on it."

Now I am at the garden of roses. Thinking about how we can find the boy. I need to know who are those close to him so we can figure things out. I decided to call the MW.

On the magic mirror

"Girls how's Jace?" -Hazine

"She's fine miss. She woke up yesterday not being able to remember what happened." -Jolian

"I need you girls to do something. I need you to gather all the names of the people close to Jace. In that way, we can figure out who is her controller" -Hazine

"Copy that, Miss. By when do you need it, Miss?" -Kharel

"As soon as possible" -Hazine

I ended the call and focused. Who could be the girl's controller. I don't have a clue so I went and looked at the girl. I casted a spell and the water painted an image of what Jace is doing.

I saw Jace with a bunch of people. I believe she's in her house. She is with her brother. Just playing chess. But later then the door bell rang. She got up and she opened the door. It revealed 4 boys. I believe they are in a close age to Jace's. She gave them warm hugs.